Trade Secret Employee Review

View all Trade Secret reviews

Prodcutvie working environment enabling employees and customers to feel appreciated
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fairfield NSW14 May 2017
At work we are easily welcomed into the workplace with which the workplace is easy going and very hygienic in setting. We are able to communicate well with the customers whilst in an open like environment and the store management are very friendly and helpful when giving out advice on the ways to improve our working styles and techniques.
Pros
Listen to music from phone

Other Trade Secret Employee Reviews

Trade Secret
Retail Assistant - Accomplishments (Former Employee) –  Frankston VIC18 April 2019
Working here was a good learning experience for a young person like me. I got to know how a retail store operated and how it was managed by the staff. I then learnt what Trade Secret meant. The workplace culture was cooperative and postitive. I learnt the many daily tasks when being there for a week of work experience. From security tags and sorting out clothing and new stock. Hardest part would be standing for a very long time I would feel tired after the shift was done. Most enjoyable was meeting new people, learning about retail in general and developing customer service skills. Good place to work overall.
Pros
Cons
Long standing time
fun environment
Sales Assistant/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mount Druitt NSW13 March 2019
trade secret was my first ever job
taught me a lot about customer service and helped me get out of my shell to speak to people and engage with other people
Pros
great hours
Cons
were not very good when it came to communication with staff