Trades Workforce
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Trades Workforce Employee Reviews

Australia7 reviews
Great enthusiasm. Very helpful in finding work. I would recommend this work recruiting agency to people in desperate need for work, a good way to boost your spirit.
The whole process has been very simple from the beginning. I applied for one of their job listings and they rang up and asked if I'd be interested in some other work while they put my application through. They're very nice people and have been great to work for.
The 2 people delt with from trade workforce are incredibly easy going and are great at what they do and only took a few weeks to get me the position I applied for. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for work
Was contacted immediately after applying for the job. I was still working at the time and they were very discreet. An interview w as organised within 2 weeks.. Got the job and still working . Very grateful for the help.
Working in a business that succeeds in satisfying its clients with candidates and vice versa, Trades Workforce is very welcoming and committed to achieving this; very positive and hardworking.
While working at Trades Workforce I have been welcomed into a cooperative team that strives to provide the best candidates for our clients and the best clients for our candidates. I work within a team of recruiters and administration that are easy going and supportive.
Easy process of applying to a job, got contacted by a Recruiter and they lined up an interview within a week. Got the job and still working . Didn't cost me anything so thankful for their time and effort to help me.
Pros
Simple process