Tradewind Australia
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Tradewind Australia Employee Reviews

Great Company
Large and widespread access to schools, but not too big that the area coordinators do not know who you are.

We have opportunities to network within the company and attend Professional Development during school holidays.

The Tradewind app is excellent it gives you plenty of information about the school you are going to including contacts, bell times and directions to get there.
Flexibility
Beng able work on the days that I am available and have learnt a lot from different schools and early learning centres. Availability is easily managed through employee portal.
A good teaching agency to work with
They are flexible, offer plenty of work if you want it, the staff are fair and always do their best to work with you and your lifestyle, preferences with teaching, etc. They have a very organised system with job availabilities, you can use a app to notify of the days you can't work and they won't call. They will also offer lots of work through the app, some jobs are offered to the public so 'first in best dressed' and others are offered personally to you - so there is plenty of work. They will also always send notifications and information about current and future contract opportunities for various schools and positions.
provides help by arranging pds
Friendly working environment
Letting me know in advance so that I can prepare and be familiar with the school.

PDs help to overcome difficult situations.
Pros
salary on time
Cons
sometimes late notifications