Traffic Control
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Traffic Control reviews

Traffic Control

Traffic Control Employee Review

fun workplace get free bbq after work

its good working doing traffic control meeting new people and getting along with other. i have learned alot of things the hardest part was keeping myself awake driving non stop no break only for 10mins that was it but mostly enjoyable part of the job was it was me and my work partner in two different trucks communicating and always get the job done probably ..

Pros

free lunches

Same role

Fun work place the employer was great

Overall it was a positive experience but i feel I needed change. I enjoy working- i need to work. I only stopped because the company had no work. I will really enjoy a change.

Pros

Overtime and long hours

Cons

Nothing really
Same role

Mundane work, long hours on your feet & always in the elements!

Traffic Control work is the most boring job I have ever done.Inconsistent work & people who bicker about people behind their backs to ensure they get all the work.Lousy job & lousy money for what you have to put up with.I'm done with traffic control work... It was only a fill in job, but it's not worth my time.

Pros

Working in different locations

Cons

Too many chiefs & not enough Indians. Everybody wants to be a crew leader, lol!

review written

previously worked as a traffic controller however unable to do this work now due to medical reasons - cannot stand for long periods. Now best suited for light truck and forklift work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Traffic Control. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Traffic Control
  • fun workplace get free bbq after work