Traffic Control Employee Reviews in Sydney Western Suburbs NSWReview this company
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 108 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
its good working doing traffic control meeting new people and getting along with other. i have learned alot of things the hardest part was keeping myself awake driving non stop no break only for 10mins that was it but mostly enjoyable part of the job was it was me and my work partner in two different trucks communicating and always get the job done probably ..
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Traffic Control. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 108 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Traffic Control
- Why is caring for communications equipment, including regular maintenance important4 people answered
- What are the working hours at Traffic Control?2 people answered
- In the event of an accident in the work zone, what four things mist you do as a first response2 people answered
- Why do/did you like working at Traffic Control?2 people answered
- Does Traffic Control allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?One person answered
- Which of the following is the most appropriate response to an emergency on site?One person answered
- That are the three items that would be used to communications equipmentOne person answered
- If you were to leave Traffic Control, what would be the reason?One person answered
- Identify a source of information that you could refer to or access if you were unsure about how to c…