Traffic Control Employee Reviews for Crew LeaderReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 108 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
crew leader (Current Employee) - everywhere - 31 January 2014
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Work is very scattered Pay was ok not the greatest Learned how to correctly set up a site and to deal with the public and clients co workers were good taught me a lot Management was a little disorganised
Get to be in a different location every day.
Never knowing when i was working next.
Was this review helpful?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Traffic Control. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 108 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Traffic Control
- Why is caring for communications equipment, including regular maintenance important4 people answered
- What are the working hours at Traffic Control?2 people answered
- In the event of an accident in the work zone, what four things mist you do as a first response2 people answered
- Why do/did you like working at Traffic Control?2 people answered
- Does Traffic Control allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?One person answered
- Which of the following is the most appropriate response to an emergency on site?One person answered
- That are the three items that would be used to communications equipmentOne person answered
- If you were to leave Traffic Control, what would be the reason?One person answered
- Identify a source of information that you could refer to or access if you were unsure about how to c…