Traffic Control
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Traffic Control Employee Reviews for Traffic Controller

3.3Work–Life Balance

review written

previously worked as a traffic controller however unable to do this work now due to medical reasons - cannot stand for long periods. Now best suited for light truck and forklift work

Fun work place the employer was great

Overall it was a positive experience but i feel I needed change. I enjoy working- i need to work. I only stopped because the company had no work. I will really enjoy a change.

Pros

Overtime and long hours

Cons

Nothing really

Mundane work, long hours on your feet & always in the elements!

Traffic Control work is the most boring job I have ever done.Inconsistent work & people who bicker about people behind their backs to ensure they get all the work.Lousy job & lousy money for what you have to put up with.I'm done with traffic control work... It was only a fill in job, but it's not worth my time.

Pros

Working in different locations

Cons

Too many chiefs & not enough Indians. Everybody wants to be a crew leader, lol!

easy and fun

fun enviroment, laid back crew, easy going. the boss is easy going, constistant work. the hardest part of the job is the public management is good to the staff.

Traffic zone

Awesome place to work , can’t fault it . Love the people and the staff at head office they are the reason why I wake up everyday excited for another big day.

good to work for

good to work for, easy work and good pay. plenty of shifts and travel allowence isnt bad either. Long hours on your feet and working in really hot or really cold conditions, people where nice to work with also.

Traffic control

set up and take down signs plan traffic control use stop go bat work as a team read traffic planning and control traffic follow protocol and work safely

fun workplace get free bbq after work

its good working doing traffic control meeting new people and getting along with other. i have learned alot of things the hardest part was keeping myself awake driving non stop no break only for 10mins that was it but mostly enjoyable part of the job was it was me and my work partner in two different trucks communicating and always get the job done probably ..

Pros

free lunches

Fun workplace

Working as a Traffic Controller is hard work as you get abused daily. It is dangerous as Traffic don't want to slow down at your work site I would like to get out of Traffic Control as I have injured my right shoulder

Pros

good hourly rate

Cons

Long days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Traffic Control. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Traffic Control
  • Traffic Controller
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?