Traffic Control Employee Reviews for Traffic Controller in Bunbury WAReview this company
Traffic Controller1 review
Bunbury WA1 review
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 108 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Traffic Control work is the most boring job I have ever done.Inconsistent work & people who bicker about people behind their backs to ensure they get all the work.Lousy job & lousy money for what you have to put up with.I'm done with traffic control work... It was only a fill in job, but it's not worth my time.
Working in different locations
Too many chiefs & not enough Indians. Everybody wants to be a crew leader, lol!
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Traffic Control?
More reviews from Traffic Controller
See all 9 reviews
See more Traffic Control reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Traffic Control. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 108 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Traffic Control
- Why is caring for communications equipment, including regular maintenance important4 people answered
- What are the working hours at Traffic Control?2 people answered
- In the event of an accident in the work zone, what four things mist you do as a first response2 people answered
- Why do/did you like working at Traffic Control?2 people answered
- Does Traffic Control allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?One person answered
- Which of the following is the most appropriate response to an emergency on site?One person answered
- That are the three items that would be used to communications equipmentOne person answered
- If you were to leave Traffic Control, what would be the reason?One person answered
- Identify a source of information that you could refer to or access if you were unsure about how to c…