Traffic Logistics

Traffic Logistics Employee Reviews in Wollongong NSW

Wollongong NSW5 reviews

3.0Work–Life Balance

Friendly company but has favouritism

I was very excited when I got the job with Traffic Logistics as I was able to get out of a family business. But I don't get much work with them, as the allocators have friends that are traffic controllers and they give them the long hours; which makes it difficult for the rest of us that have medical and mental health bills that get due monthly.I work payslip to payslip with whatever weekly wage I get. I struggle to pay my rent, fuel, groceries etc. Sometimes I'm not given any work for a week or more than a month at once, then I fall into a repetitive borrowing situation that leads me into heavy debt.Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my job, I really do! But I need work to get out of my living stress situation.

Pros

Get to know the roads you never travel

Cons

Infrequent shifts

Love this job

This Company is great to work for . I absolutely love my job . I’ve worked on quite a few different positions Z, but I thoroughly enjoy it . I miss no holiday pay and no sick pay , but other than that it’s great .

You get to work with different people nearly every shift, always meeting new people and working in different places. You are required to have a car as sometimes you could be working over an hour away from where you live, the days can be long and in the middle of no where, therefore it can be draining on your feet and the fact you don't always have the proper amenities around you.

Pros

very flexible

Cons

not much notice of when youll work

ok

ok ok ok.googish needs bigger contractcts needs to share wat little work there is and stop hiring new people. company was better when it was smaller as everyone got lots of work.

Pros

ok

Cons

ok

It was fine I guess

it was a good enough company to work for *at the time* but when they stopped calling me for work without explanation was BS ... oh well, I'm not working for em again because the tickets have expired and its not worth the $500 to then get denied work without explanation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Traffic Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Traffic Logistics with