Traffic Logistics
View all Traffic Logistics reviews

Traffic Logistics

Traffic Logistics Employee Review

Prompt responses / Safety 101 / Communications up to standards

I enjoy working with Traffic Logistics, they offer good salary allowance and they are very proficient when it comes to allocations and understanding with site errors.

Same role

Absolute terrible place to work

I would not recommend anyone working at traffic logistics there are better companies out there to work for stop slow would be better for anyone willing to do traffic control

Pros

Cons

Bad management
Same role

Good place to work with flexible hours however not enough regular work

Good place to work with flexible hours. Only downside is not enough regular work and very competitive as there are a lot of workers on the books. Would like more regular work.
Same role

Friendly company but has favouritism

I was very excited when I got the job with Traffic Logistics as I was able to get out of a family business. But I don't get much work with them, as the allocators have friends that are traffic controllers and they give them the long hours; which makes it difficult for the rest of us that have medical and mental health bills that get due monthly.I work payslip to payslip with whatever weekly wage I get. I struggle to pay my rent, fuel, groceries etc. Sometimes I'm not given any work for a week or more than a month at once, then I fall into a repetitive borrowing situation that leads me into heavy debt.Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my job, I really do! But I need work to get out of my living stress situation.

Pros

Get to know the roads you never travel

Cons

Infrequent shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Traffic Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Traffic Logistics with