Transurban
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Transurban Employee Reviews

Australia16 reviews
I shouldn't have left.
Good environment. Nice people.

Healthy stream of work. Great offices understanding staff.

Professional atmosphere.

Flexible working hours
A busy and vibrant work place, with friendly and hard working people. A good exposure to different types of business areas and projects for employees.
Very fast paced,,, as it is a 24/7 live operations with a customer clientele that is very dependent on the road infrastructure to be running at its optimal at all times.
Very good work culture
Perfect life /work balance

Very diverse environment

supporting staff for studying opportunities.

Just a bit lower salary in compare to other industries.
Great Place to work where in environment is quickly changing. They have a good work place and the people working at Transurban are really good. Transurban is frequently looking to innovate in every aspect and they have one of the best tech stacks compared to the companies to its size.
Australian Company out sourcing jobs to make more money.
Don't care about Australian's, however want them to pay to use their toll roads.

Reward with food not money.

Team Leaders/managers have no people skills.
Pros
Fruit boxes
Cons
Untrustworthy, no confidentiality with management
My days at Transurban were always fun and a great environment to be in. I would have laughs with my staff and fellow colleagues. I became a good team leader after being an excellent data entry operator. The challenge about my job was i was too caring and sensitive to my staff as I was a good friend to some of them.
The people I worked with and met as a part of the project taught me many skills and included me in many forums. I enjoyed my time on the project, however it was time to move on after financial close of the development phase.
Pros
Corporate environment
Cons
Corporate envirnment
Poor work culture with huge disparities between senior management and delivery staff. Long hours, unrealistic expectations and no support from management.
it had a great work ethic and team environment which makes the workplace more fun and balance between work and social life. This allowed individuals to not let stress takeover therefore making the work right
Micro Managers who are too self interested in there career who are prepared to back stab. Transurban talks the talk and sometimes comes through with action but middle =managers cannot carry out the eexecutive challenge
Pros
Work life balance
Everyday when you went to work you felt comfortable and people would say hello or good morning. I learnt better management of work and life, it was a good atmosphere. Management were for good and would help out in any way they could (i.e. if needed a day off, they would work to help). My co-workers were great as many of them I started with from the beginning and I had 15 years of friendship. The hardest part was the early starts (6am) but I got used to this. The most enjoyable part of the day was lunchtime so we could all catch up for half an hour.
Pros
xmas lunches, free cakes, birthday cakes.
Cons
repetative.
Great job with good working hours, salary and benefits. Lots of training and courses to improve yourself and flexibility
Viewing number plates, adjudicating trips, nominating drivers, customer phone calls updating details. Ergonomic assessor, floor fire warden and Work, Health & Safety representative.
Pros
Great pay rates and benefits
Cons
Not full time.
As a customer care assistance team member has an ability to contribute effectively provisions of services to customers and the implementation of policy, procedure and planned activities. Proven experience in administration/support/customer service. Effective at relationship management, handling client’s confidential correspondence and rendering marketing support. Good Communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills and high attention to details
Pros
free vouchers
Cons
system slow
This is the best workplace in Australia. I never felt alone as there is so much fun and support involved in here.
Pros
helpful management and huge career opportunities.