Transurban
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Transurban Employee Reviews

4.0Work–Life Balance

Great contract

I shouldn't have left. Good environment. Nice people. Healthy stream of work. Great offices understanding staff. Professional atmosphere. Flexible working hours

A good employer

A busy and vibrant work place, with friendly and hard working people. A good exposure to different types of business areas and projects for employees.

Very team orientated, strong support by teams, always seeking continuous improvement

Very fast paced,,, as it is a 24/7 live operations with a customer clientele that is very dependent on the road infrastructure to be running at its optimal at all times.

a good place to work in

Very good work culture Perfect life /work balance Very diverse environment supporting staff for studying opportunities. Just a bit lower salary in compare to other industries.

Good Place to work

Great Place to work where in environment is quickly changing. They have a good work place and the people working at Transurban are really good. Transurban is frequently looking to innovate in every aspect and they have one of the best tech stacks compared to the companies to its size.

Management very fake

Australian Company out sourcing jobs to make more money. Don't care about Australian's, however want them to pay to use their toll roads. Reward with food not money. Team Leaders/managers have no people skills.

Pros

Fruit boxes

Cons

Untrustworthy, no confidentiality with management

Staff are friendly

My days at Transurban were always fun and a great environment to be in. I would have laughs with my staff and fellow colleagues. I became a good team leader after being an excellent data entry operator. The challenge about my job was i was too caring and sensitive to my staff as I was a good friend to some of them.

The project team I worked with were fantastic

The people I worked with and met as a part of the project taught me many skills and included me in many forums. I enjoyed my time on the project, however it was time to move on after financial close of the development phase.

Pros

Corporate environment

Cons

Corporate envirnment

Delusions of Grandeur

Poor work culture with huge disparities between senior management and delivery staff. Long hours, unrealistic expectations and no support from management.

Productive and enthusiastic

it had a great work ethic and team environment which makes the workplace more fun and balance between work and social life. This allowed individuals to not let stress takeover therefore making the work right

Not in NSW

Micro Managers who are too self interested in there career who are prepared to back stab. Transurban talks the talk and sometimes comes through with action but middle =managers cannot carry out the eexecutive challenge

Pros

Work life balance

transurban was a great place to work.

Everyday when you went to work you felt comfortable and people would say hello or good morning. I learnt better management of work and life, it was a good atmosphere. Management were for good and would help out in any way they could (i.e. if needed a day off, they would work to help). My co-workers were great as many of them I started with from the beginning and I had 15 years of friendship. The hardest part was the early starts (6am) but I got used to this. The most enjoyable part of the day was lunchtime so we could all catch up for half an hour.

Pros

xmas lunches, free cakes, birthday cakes.

Cons

repetative.

Productive fun place to work in.

Great job with good working hours, salary and benefits. Lots of training and courses to improve yourself and flexibility

Great company to work for, great support with career advancement.

Viewing number plates, adjudicating trips, nominating drivers, customer phone calls updating details. Ergonomic assessor, floor fire warden and Work, Health & Safety representative.

Pros

Great pay rates and benefits

Cons

Not full time.

fun n freindly style of working

As a customer care assistance team member has an ability to contribute effectively provisions of services to customers and the implementation of policy, procedure and planned activities. Proven experience in administration/support/customer service. Effective at relationship management, handling client’s confidential correspondence and rendering marketing support. Good Communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills and high attention to details

Pros

free vouchers

Cons

system slow

Fun loving and productive work place

This is the best workplace in Australia. I never felt alone as there is so much fun and support involved in here.

Pros

helpful management and huge career opportunities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Transurban. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Transurban