Travelex Employee Reviews in Perth WA

customer
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Perth, WA25 November 2013
In my current position at Travelex as Sales Consultant, I continually demonstrate these skills by liaising with staff and customers at all working levels and professional expertise, as well as large corporations on a regular basis to provide and assist with currency exchange. I have demonstrated a high-level numeracy and accuracy skills, whilst working in a time constraint environment that requires initiative and working autonomously, safekeeping of sensitive data of customers and the company, to maximise sales and KPIs.

I am a sound problem solver who works well in a team environment as well as independently. I am flexible in my approach to work and prepared for a challenging new career. I have excellent keyboard skills and experience in using a personal computer, as I have been using it for over 20 years in all aspect of my life, including good knowledge of the MS office suite, such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Pros
30mins
Cons
45hrs