Travelex Employee Review

assisting travellers with money transactions for travelling
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Ballarat VIC12 June 2018
Serving customers wanting to exchange money for overseas & or wanting to use a Travel card for safety & ease. Balancing over 50 different currencies. Self taught - new online programs. High stress...in speed & precise accuracy. Pure joy in meeting lovely customers...& providing excellent service.
Pros
sometimes...bonuses
Cons
Long hours...

Other Travelex Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
Purchase and Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Western Australia29 April 2019
Interract with different clients everyday in a high-paced airport location. I was in charge of my own stall which I operated like my own business - held accountable for the running of the business including opening and closing balances and reports where I would analyze my own perfromance at the end of every shift.
Pros
Work autonomously with minimal supervision
Learnt a lot on my own, my trainer was very good, partial work culture within specific nationalities, poor management while resolving issues.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Melbourne Airport VIC11 March 2019
It’s good in terms of salary and benefit due to airport location, but more of partial culture while it comes to allocating duties or resolving issues. I have learnt a lot due to busy and ongoing - incoming crowd of visitors from worldwide. It was very fast paced environment and helped me build the skills to work under pressure. I loved my duties and sincerely served the needs of company and customers. Unfortunately many of us of staff had to face similar issues due to the dominance of old staff and partial treatment of managers, as they lost many of the good staff due to favouritism. But I do respect my work I was allocated with because it made me learn a lot and deal with hard situations remaining calm and work smoothly to achieve professional growth.
Pros
Learn from dealing with all types of customers from all over the world
Cons
Full of Favouritism culture, managers incompetent

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Travelex. Our community is ready to answer.