Treasury Wine Estates
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Treasury Wine Estates Employee Reviews

Australia9 reviews
Overall a great company, would have like the opportunity to work in other areas of the business, I found my role challenging at times but enjoy a challenge, and made some great friends
overseas outsourcing has made people feel stressed and unstable and has invited a culture of secret keeping and cliques, hence why I am looking to remove myself from the full time corporate boys club environment.
Workgroup and supervisors were a great group but the boss was a bully
Very big on safety.

Lots of registers

Lots of contractors brought in all the time

Expected to do more work with less people
Pros
Nil
Cons
Working in finance with a group of really intelligent, hardworking individuals. The leadership team are very engaging, approachable and appreciative of hard work.
Long hours but great wine perks
Pros
Discounted wines
Cons
A good culture all in all to ensure hard work is rewarded, but there are some comfortable employees that are allowed to just perform at the bare minimum.
Great brands to work with and many great work colleagues. Poor job security. My manager had average decision-making skills and lacked clear communication and direction. He didn’t allow staff to utilise their skills to their full potential and wasn’t supportive of growth. Some staff in this particular team were disadvantaged, whilst others were given more opportunities. Creativity and individuality were not really encouraged. Being quiet, agreeable and submissive was the only way to successfully survive in this team.
Pros
Wine allowance
Cons
Poor management
Working at TWE was enjoyable most of the time.
Based in South Melbourne, was a little hard to get to & parking was expensive.

Most enjoyable part of the position was meeting & exceeding demands of the business.

Receiving an I'm grapeful award for making improvements to an area with financial gain.
Al typical day at my work involved driving from Bunbury to Augusta or Narrogin to Albany in a month. Visiting all Hotels, Liquor Stores and Restaurants in the area. Management are helpful and very good at mentoring. The hardest part of the job is all the reporting required especially when distance was a huge factor.

I thoroughly enjoy the position and dealing with the customers and the challenge of selling
Pros
great team to work with
Cons
very long hours
There are a diverse range of activities to be undertaken on a week to week basis ranging from manual to operating vineyard equipment.

In summer it is very hot work!

As with any work-group, group dynamics is variable.

I would work for T.W.E. again but not in the Barossa Valley as the company has its employees interests at heart but the Barossa Valley Vineyard is a not the best place I've ever worked
Pros
good salary and including wine allowance
Cons
magagement too top heavy
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Treasury Wine Estates?