Trinity Grammar School Employee Reviews

3.9Pay & Benefits
3.1Job Security & Advancement
Excellent learning environment
Freelance outdoor education group leading (Former Employee) –  Kew VIC27 April 2018
Trinity Grammar have a leadership program for young men that builds them into adults while learning valuable lessons in both life and academia. The learning outcomes for all involved are second to none.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Challenging outcomes after working at Trinity Grammar School.
A vast school with wonderful staff.
Secondary English Teacher (Current Employee) –  Summer Hill NSW18 August 2017
Trinity Grammar is a school based on its traditional forebears. It offers its students a wholistic experience of co-curricular, academic and sporting opportunities.
Excellent school with a great reputation
Art Teacher (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW9 August 2017
The boys and teachers were fun and interesting.
I learned that 'old guard' classically trained teachers value my contribution more than accountants.
The new management are only interested in profit.
The work-place culture was fine though I was probably too much of a 'maverick' for them.
The hardest part of the job was trying to be accepted as a valued and respected staff member when I was there only to fill in though on the upside I never had to take home any greater accountability and the attendant stresses.
The most enjoyable aspect was being able to inject a bit of fun into the daily grind of subjexts and routines.
Pros
never dull
Cons
casual job is not a bankable one
Motivating and Passionate workplace
Class Teacher (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW4 March 2017
1. Staff were encouraged and supported to develop and grow as a teacher through professional development
2. Staff were inspired and motivated to take on new practices and embrace change.
3. I thoroughly enjoyed working with each staff member. We all got along so well that we often socialised outside of work, including international and local getaways with each other.
4. An extremely collaborative and supportive team.
Pros
services available such as counselling, Chyro and Physio services, use of pool, gym, tennis courts and squash courts
Poor management
Commerce Teacher (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC21 January 2017
The new headmaster of the school has a terrible reputation and does not care for his employees.

Headmaster is running the school like a business and is not committed to his stAff.
There is a high staff turnover and he has moved on many who have had many years experience at the school.

There have been a lot of complaints and the staff moral is super low. One staff of 6yrs walked off the job and had a mental break down because of how unappreciative the school is.
Pros
Poor management of staff and bad corporate culture p
Cons
Excellent school resources
Fun and exciting work
Summer Sports Coach (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC13 December 2016
The boys that are part of the squad that i coach are friendly and easy to manage. They show me respect and listen to everything i have to say. I engage will with the boys on both a coach and friend level being able to view a situation as both a coach/ supervisor and a older mentor/ friend.
Fun and interesting to work for.
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Strathfield15 January 2014
Great working with staff, parents and children. Learnt how to co-ordinate jobs to be done. Most enjoyable to be able help people.
Pros
Good hours