Trinity Employee Reviews

Environnement de travail
Hôte (Current Employee) –  Paris30 May 2019
Environnement de travail sérieux.
Formation rapide et efficace.
Former Employee
ASSISTANT PRE K TEACHER (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA30 May 2019
Great environment of families and coworkers however the management needs to be re-evaluated. Enjoyed my time there and had to move on when the time came.
Pros
Salary, Benefits, coworkers, families
Good hours.
Line Assembler (Former Employee) –  Seguin, TX16 April 2019
Good work experience to get. Longer breaks would be great and the pay for Trinity as well. The hardest part of the job was trying to keep up when the other shift got behind.
Benefits
Cons
Short break
Positive and productive workplace
Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington, DC9 April 2019
Great place to work with amazing opportunities available for all! Family oriented with great workplace culture.Constant growth, change, and upward momentum. Working for this company has helped develop my professional business skills as well as my personal life skills because of the constant challenge to raise the bar and strive for better services. I get to work with some incredible clients, and very supportive coworkers. My supervisors are supportive and personable, and I always feel confident that my coworkers will be there for me when I need them most.
Pros
Upward mobility, flexibility with work schedule
Cons
Not really any cons
free tools and dinners
Combination Welder (Former Employee) –  Clinton, IL28 January 2019
Fast paced with quotas to meet regardless of breakdowns, or accidents. No excuses for not meeting quotas, management sucks, unsafe workplace most times.
Pros
steady work
Cons
all you are is a number.
To many hours and low pay
On The Road Driver (Former Employee) –  Miami, FL4 January 2019
Working to many hours and not enough pay. No benefits and at times not being home on the weekends, company truck breaking down way to many times constantly.
Productive, building and designing large scale projects
Superintendent (Former Employee) –  635 Express Tollway Project20 December 2018
I managed a large group of crews including foreman's with there teams. Assuring there task were going in the direction,scheduling concrete needs or materials on hand. looking at the quality as they produced,inspecting every facet of the project. As a manager I,I coordinated with the subcontractors,made sure they were equip with there PPE and there methodology was correct. Quality and Quantity are going in the right direction. As quality assurance one to inspect reinforcement tolerance, coverage,depth and thickness of a single task. Keep excellent documentation control and report any defiencies
Good job if you're single
Packer Inspector (Former Employee) –  Lewistown, PA18 December 2018
Fast paced requires you to be flexible in your lifestyle 8am to 4pm has forced overtime stipulation. Your shift could end up being 4am to 4pm or 8am to 8pm with only a few hours notice
Pros
Steady work
Cons
Long hours fast pace
productice
bus assistant (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MI2 December 2018
Enjoy job. Not enough hours and low pay. If the pay was better and I had more hours I would stay. However with the rising cost of living it's not an option.
Positive enviroment to work
LPN (Current Employee) –  Grand Haven, MI30 November 2018
Management is great thoroughly enjoy my homecare job. My boss is easy going and always helpful. A lot of positive changes going on and things are running more smooth and more as a team.
Pros
Lots of support
Fun work place
Assistant Cook (Current Employee) –  Goodyear, AZ30 November 2018
Cooking for over 1,200 women, and learning different skills. Collaborated with staff to coordinate menu and participated in other food service function. Also ensure and sanitary environment when health check was required.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
No healthcare
cook
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Goodyear, AZ29 October 2018
It was a fast paced job which I enjoyed very much. I coked for approximately 350 women a day and was the head cook which means i prepared various meals each day.
great job
Back Line Cook (Current Employee) –  Goodyear, AZ24 September 2018
i have great time working for Trinity . Management are very understanding , the pay is something i can live on. The staff members are grate we work as a team and the job done.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
health care
Decent
Oregon - Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Grants Pass, OR16 September 2018
it was ok if you like split shifts and traveling. the office staff is wonderful. the clients are great. however the hours change often, which makes things difficult.
Pros
quick paced
Cons
split shifts, travel
Friendly and fun environment to work in.
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Seguin, TX12 September 2018
Productive and friendly environment to work in. Can be very useful for work related expierences. Stand on your feet for a long period of time can ve rough but it is better when you work with great empliees.
Pros
Great employees
Cons
Long standing period
Very nice people but...
Technician (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MO29 July 2018
Nice people but the compensation is bad and there is no structure. Poor management and very disorganized. Also they just recently cut personal time-off.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Poor management and pay
Was ok
Homemaker/Volunteer Work (Former Employee) –  New Britain, CT28 July 2018
It was voluntary work no pay was involve. It was very slow hardly no work. People was very nice but job was boring to me. Not enough hours and again just very slow.
Ambiente de trabajo desagradable,contencioso. No hay ninguna consideración
encargada de tienda (Current Employee) –  La Victoria, Lima20 June 2018
Debería haber más comunicación por del empleador con los empleados. Proporcionar un ambiente laboral agradable, poner normas para un trato con respeto y cordialidad entre el personal. Capacitación continúa.
Pros
Con un día de descanso a la semana
Cons
No contamos con seguro, los feriados no son considerados, impuntualidad en el pago salarial
work
welding (Former Employee) –  Longview, TX17 May 2018
It was scary I had just got out on my own with responsibility and opportunity both in my hands , a lot of the time I didn't know what I was doing but luckly I had a good boss and friendly coworkers who helped me make it.
Pros
opportuity was there
Cons
I left because I broke my wrist.
Good work environment
Vendor Services Administrator (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CA 9411114 May 2018
It is now Bank of the West, purchased Trinity in 2003. Learned a lot in my industry in the last 18 years. Keeping options open for the lease is up in current San Francisco location.