TRIPLE M HOLDINGS
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

TRIPLE M HOLDINGS Employee Reviews

3.3Work–Life Balance

Professional

The HR team are friendly and will always bend over backwards for their employees. Plenty of opportunities to learn everything in the factory too, however the job does get a little boring and repetitive

productive friendly place

working in a fast paced environment but most employees will help out and all round good culture . Can be fast paced but at least the shift goes quicker, a good place to learn more skills.

Spray painter

Was an ok work place is what it is. Was hard to look busy when you finshed the jobs. Management lied to me so i wont say much about them. Apart from from that it has a cafe. You get payed every week an for every minute. They have a big carpark.

Pros

You Get payed

Cons

Your just a number

Bullying and harassment

The worst working environment ever work in, an experience checker got complain about harassment few times without any further action taken by the management. The company doesn't want to loose any old worker and the government support fund from them. It makes those old fellows felt securing and doing whatever they want. Supervisor is a blind leader. He likes to listen the checker and yelling to the worker who they don't like everyday for their own satisfaction. It will be nothing wrong about your skill and performance because they are about to see you wrong anyway. Packing section is the only place having those problem so far. Workers are ignoring to do anything about their situation. The union really should get involved and all workers should step out for themself. You will easily find this company employing worker every few months on Seek. They are happy to loose big money for advertising and training rather than doing an easy clean up of this section. This is only my personal comment, if you don't mind those issues, welcome to Triple M then.

Pros

Good workmate

Cons

worst management, least pay rises but best workmates

The only best part of job is good work mates. Pay rises completely depends on number of years worked for Triple M, how good you are with the management and not depends on your skills, accuracy or professionalism at work. If you have a good contact with management and supervisors you can reach high goals in no time. But if no, you work the hardest you still be paid minimum and management will give hundreds of reasons for paying you less like still better pay than average wage in industry, years and experience not enough etc. Pay rise a dream. Cafe got some cheap food but no salary sacrifice on purchase of food. Too much hype about bonuses on recruiting ads but again depends on your relationship with mangement and not on your performance. You may get $300(ordinary worker) to $2000(best boy to management) a year bonus or may be nothing for next few years with reasons like new equipments bought for better profit generation in coming years. Safety have no place in Triple M as it all stays in induction booklet and to cover management' back.As per my experience if followed as per induction booklet almost half the work won't be done anyday. Too may wonderful ideas in induction booklet which can never be practical in work site eg; do not take materials from above shoulder height but stacked on 4 pallets one above another with the top pallet above 4m. height which is not below anyone's shoulder height or is reachable by any ladder provided on site. Safety officers come to workshop like a spies to take photos of not wearing glasses or to check people climbing on pallets and may they -

Pros

Lots of hours

Cons

Minimum salary, Management

Canteen assistant Permant part time employed

I was employed for the new canteen that the opened in 2013, I was there to serve there staff members healthy and affordable food. I enjoyed working there, but would like to move on and develop in other areas that could open up more possibilities. Daily duties: Serving customers Food preparation Cooking Ordering stock Cashier General Hygiene And all cleaning duties

Pros

Close to home and Monday to Friday school hours able to take the kid to school and pick them up.

Cons

N/a

Enjoyable work environment and friendly team members

Triple M really is a pretty good place to work and definately does not deserve the negative comments portrayed here in certain reviews. Sure we don't all enjoy having to work at all, but unfortunately until we win the lotto we don't really have any other options. My numbers have not yet fallen so for now, working for a living is what I do, and there are A LOT worse places I could be than at Triple M. A general day at Triple M could involve picking/packing parts, building both alloy or steel trays, manufacturing the different components for trays (headboards/dropsides/brackets etc), painting, using machinary, stocktaking, loading trucks or office work to name just a few depending on which section you work in. With management and HR happy to discuss with team members if they want to try a change from one section to another if you wish to try something new. Management/Supervisors and other team membes are all easily approachable and will generally work with you to accommodate with your needs if you require time off or other personal requirements. The health and safety team at times may seem a little strict when it comes to wearing PPE but this just proves that they have our safety as priority. There is always plenty of work for both fulltime and casual employees with the option of overtime if you need that extra boost to your payslip. Triple M has its own Cafē, chiropractors and councillors available to staff members and yearly bonuses which is in itself an incentive that not all companies offer. If you're here looking for work, Don't let the negative -

Pros

Friendly work environment and team mates.

Cons

None worth mentioning

Over worked under paid

I have been with my employer for eight years. I've made a substantial contribution there and achieved a lot, but I've found the environment corrosive and utterly depressing. Management is unsupportive and scapegoats workers to avoid blame for their own failings; workers play politics and stab each other in the back to get ahead. Staff have no trust or confidence in management.

Pros

Free drink bottle

Cons

A shirt with the company logo

Bullying by supervisors/ management in the work place

A typical days work at triple m holdings is doing the same task for 8hrs straight. Iv learned very little as if you look like you want to advance within the company you are classed as a threat and then put on the grinder all day as punishment. Management are weak and tend to say things behind your back and it seems they want to hide behind a desk and in most cases under a desk. Every co worker has to deal with constant bullying from supervisors and management who abuse their position. Hardest part of job is listening to a manager who is hiding behind lies and comparing us with untrue and false information. Most enjoyable part of job is 3:30pm On a Friday.

Pros

Great water machines, tea and coffee

Cons

Unsafe working conditions, uneducated management

Average Job, Average wage

pick parts and load trucks. deal with supervisors and managers over non completed work which affects loading of unfinished products. communication only seems to be one way. seems to be not what you know but who you know. Jobs are created for family members with out any experience which means no way of job advancement. hardest part of the job is going there everyday. best part of the job is going home.

Pros

ongoing work

Cons

no money and no advancement

Ability to utilise my organisation abilities with creativity

There was variety in every day, needing to meet each need by prioritising, I enjoyed the challenge, as well as being able to move within the company to build up an array of administrative experience. My co-workers I found to be easy, as everyone worked together, communicating to support each other.

Pros

Trust to work autonomously and yet supportive envioronment

Cons

Sometimes not enough staff and so long hours, yet only when needed

Secure, reliable company.

Organizing all the necessary product needed for the shift. I learned so, so much in my ten years with T.M about the manufacturing industry. Great bunch of co-workers from all backgrounds. Hardest part of the job.... accepting that my position had been made redundant. Enjoyable = above award pay rate and a professional and approachable management team.

Pros

security

Cons

To few to mention

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TRIPLE M HOLDINGS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• TRIPLE M HOLDINGS