TRIPLE M HOLDINGS
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

TRIPLE M HOLDINGS Culture reviews

Australia12 reviews

Clear
3.3Work–Life Balance

productive friendly place

working in a fast paced environment but most employees will help out and all round good culture . Can be fast paced but at least the shift goes quicker, a good place to learn more skills.

Over worked under paid

I have been with my employer for eight years. I've made a substantial contribution there and achieved a lot, but I've found the environment corrosive and utterly depressing. Management is unsupportive and scapegoats workers to avoid blame for their own failings; workers play politics and stab each other in the back to get ahead. Staff have no trust or confidence in management.

Pros

Free drink bottle

Cons

A shirt with the company logo

Ability to utilise my organisation abilities with creativity

There was variety in every day, needing to meet each need by prioritising, I enjoyed the challenge, as well as being able to move within the company to build up an array of administrative experience. My co-workers I found to be easy, as everyone worked together, communicating to support each other.

Pros

Trust to work autonomously and yet supportive envioronment

Cons

Sometimes not enough staff and so long hours, yet only when needed

Secure, reliable company.

Organizing all the necessary product needed for the shift. I learned so, so much in my ten years with T.M about the manufacturing industry. Great bunch of co-workers from all backgrounds. Hardest part of the job.... accepting that my position had been made redundant. Enjoyable = above award pay rate and a professional and approachable management team.

Pros

security

Cons

To few to mention

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TRIPLE M HOLDINGS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5