TRIPLE M HOLDINGS
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

TRIPLE M HOLDINGS Job Security & Advancement reviews

Australia12 reviews

Clear
3.3Work–Life Balance
3.3Job Security & Advancement

Average Job, Average wage

pick parts and load trucks. deal with supervisors and managers over non completed work which affects loading of unfinished products. communication only seems to be one way. seems to be not what you know but who you know. Jobs are created for family members with out any experience which means no way of job advancement. hardest part of the job is going there everyday. best part of the job is going home.

Pros

ongoing work

Cons

no money and no advancement

Ability to utilise my organisation abilities with creativity

There was variety in every day, needing to meet each need by prioritising, I enjoyed the challenge, as well as being able to move within the company to build up an array of administrative experience. My co-workers I found to be easy, as everyone worked together, communicating to support each other.

Pros

Trust to work autonomously and yet supportive envioronment

Cons

Sometimes not enough staff and so long hours, yet only when needed

Secure, reliable company.

Organizing all the necessary product needed for the shift. I learned so, so much in my ten years with T.M about the manufacturing industry. Great bunch of co-workers from all backgrounds. Hardest part of the job.... accepting that my position had been made redundant. Enjoyable = above award pay rate and a professional and approachable management team.

Pros

security

Cons

To few to mention

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TRIPLE M HOLDINGS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• TRIPLE M HOLDINGS