TRIPLE M HOLDINGS
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

TRIPLE M HOLDINGS Work–Life Balance reviews

Australia12 reviews

Clear
3.3Work–Life Balance
3.2Pay & Benefits

Ability to utilise my organisation abilities with creativity

There was variety in every day, needing to meet each need by prioritising, I enjoyed the challenge, as well as being able to move within the company to build up an array of administrative experience. My co-workers I found to be easy, as everyone worked together, communicating to support each other.

Pros

Trust to work autonomously and yet supportive envioronment

Cons

Sometimes not enough staff and so long hours, yet only when needed

Bullying and harassment

The worst working environment ever work in, an experience checker got complain about harassment few times without any further action taken by the management. The company doesn't want to loose any old worker and the government support fund from them. It makes those old fellows felt securing and doing whatever they want. Supervisor is a blind leader. He likes to listen the checker and yelling to the worker who they don't like everyday for their own satisfaction. It will be nothing wrong about your skill and performance because they are about to see you wrong anyway. Packing section is the only place having those problem so far. Workers are ignoring to do anything about their situation. The union really should get involved and all workers should step out for themself. You will easily find this company employing worker every few months on Seek. They are happy to loose big money for advertising and training rather than doing an easy clean up of this section. This is only my personal comment, if you don't mind those issues, welcome to Triple M then.

Pros

Good workmate

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TRIPLE M HOLDINGS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5