Trippas White Group Employee Reviews

productive and more challanging
chef (Current Employee) –  city NSW29 July 2019
it is always fun to work with enthusiastic and more hard working people and the people i work with are absolutely amazing and caring which i like the most.
Pros
nice pay
Cons
busiest resturant
Hospitality was rewarding
Food and Beverage Attendant Café / Barista (Former Employee) –  Canberra ACT22 May 2019
Everyday was never the same, learnt new skills and having the pleasure of customers / clients. Support from management was sometimes limited. To me the hardest part was ensuring customer satisfaction of going over and beyond your duties to have the most rewarding part of the job is the customers satisfaction and encouragement to do better by the feed back from the customers or clientele.
Pros
Customers satisfactions
Cons
good atmosphere with staff members
Staff member organizing events (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW13 August 2018
Good atmosphere with staff members. Fun people very keen on doing every event in a perfect way. Great staff, great customers, great chefs, waiters. Beautiful events.
Pros
nice people working together
Cons
it is casual, and I would loved it has been stable job
Experiencia única de trabajar fuera del país
Hospitality Service (Former Employee) –  New South Wales12 December 2017
Esta compañía es líder en el rubro de servicio de hospitalidad, manejan una diversidad de restaurantes, cafés y eventos alrededor de Australia. Trabajar en esta empresa, específicamente colaborando en el staff de food and beverages de eventos, me sirvió para aprender a trabajar en equipo junto a gente de otras nacionalidades, perfeccionar mi inglés, observar como se devuelven los australianos en distintas situaciones, crecer como persona y ser autosuficiente.
Pros
Sueldos
Cons
Horarios (era trabajo casual)
It's ok
Kitchen Hand (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW4 July 2017
It's ok. I have worked with Trippas White Group for about a year. I've worked in several different locations. The work is good, as are the people. Job advancement could be better, I am very keen to gain experience cooking. I have no doubt I can earn the opportunities if only they were available.
Wide venue selection
Food and Beverage (Former Employee) –  Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport NSW12 February 2016
Overall, they will make you work for every penny they pay you (for salaried staff). if your inefficient, they will just slowly cut your shifts to a point that you'll just get 1 shift a week and still gets cancelled in the end. They will never fire you unless its due to misconduct, but they will keep pushing you to the edge until you voluntarily resign. management is ok, but very selected will have your back no matter what. Most of which loves their arsed kissed. everyone has their game to play just for them to get what they need and to have some job security.
Pros
free staff meal and laundered uniform
Cons
long hours, sometimes no break in between
Gestione dell'Azienda impeccabile
Impiegata amministrativa contabile (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NSW5 June 2015
Ho acquisito maggiori competenze grazie a Trippas White Group.
Exposure to the different aspects of the business
Accounts Payable Manager (Former Employee) –  Sydney11 May 2015
Working in this organisation I was exposed to the different aspects of the business mainly operations, sales and marketing and accounts. My role was heavily involve with client-business relationship building. I was involved in activities that saw me dealing with senior management internal and external and liaising with my client counter parts on a regular basis. My time at Trippas White has been valuable to my development.