Trippas White Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Working at Trippas White Group: Trippas White Group Employee Reviews

Australia16 reviews

3.3Work–Life Balance

Fast paced, always evolving environment

I have enjoyed my time with Trippas White Group they are constantly evolving and adding or updating their venues but I feel there is a lack of cohesiveness between the venues and lack of core structure.

Productive and Fun

It is one of decent companies out there and in my case I am very lucky to have a very nice and understanding Precint GM which makes our work smooth anf fun.

Fun workplace

I loved the workplace culture due to the environment put in there. Each and every team members were helpful and ready to take on board to any newbies. Supportive and collaborative work culture and work and life balancing workng culture. Very nice employee benefits when it comes to going to company's permium venues with huge discounts. Pay scale is also not bad. I would say its pretty fair. Management is something I would consider not that well and effective. Overall, good company to work with secured job.

Good experience

Some days were hard and some less; good chance to learn English, to stay with people, to collaborate, to organize yourself. Managers available and fair.

Horrible Organizational Culture

Worst place I've ever worked, unprepared management and they are very rude. Cons -They are very disorganized, -don't teach you anything, -very small service area, - management without study and without class Pros -only the view was beautiful

Good

It was a great company.. I gaind great experience as storeman and I worked with a good team..... it's unstressful environment..........................

Very busy catering company

a standard within the catering companies in Australia - busy company with a lot of job opportunities for casual and full-time employees. I enjoyed working for them.

productive and more challanging

it is always fun to work with enthusiastic and more hard working people and the people i work with are absolutely amazing and caring which i like the most.

Pros

nice pay

Cons

busiest resturant

Hospitality was rewarding

Everyday was never the same, learnt new skills and having the pleasure of customers / clients. Support from management was sometimes limited. To me the hardest part was ensuring customer satisfaction of going over and beyond your duties to have the most rewarding part of the job is the customers satisfaction and encouragement to do better by the feed back from the customers or clientele.

Pros

Customers satisfactions

Cons

good atmosphere with staff members

Good atmosphere with staff members. Fun people very keen on doing every event in a perfect way. Great staff, great customers, great chefs, waiters. Beautiful events.

Pros

nice people working together

Cons

it is casual, and I would loved it has been stable job

Productieve en gezellige werkomgeving

Een uitdagende baan in de horeca in één van de drukste cafés in Sydney East

Experiencia única de trabajar fuera del país

Esta compañía es líder en el rubro de servicio de hospitalidad, manejan una diversidad de restaurantes, cafés y eventos alrededor de Australia. Trabajar en esta empresa, específicamente colaborando en el staff de food and beverages de eventos, me sirvió para aprender a trabajar en equipo junto a gente de otras nacionalidades, perfeccionar mi inglés, observar como se devuelven los australianos en distintas situaciones, crecer como persona y ser autosuficiente.

Pros

Sueldos

Cons

Horarios (era trabajo casual)

It's ok

It's ok. I have worked with Trippas White Group for about a year. I've worked in several different locations. The work is good, as are the people. Job advancement could be better, I am very keen to gain experience cooking. I have no doubt I can earn the opportunities if only they were available.

Wide venue selection

Overall, they will make you work for every penny they pay you (for salaried staff). if your inefficient, they will just slowly cut your shifts to a point that you'll just get 1 shift a week and still gets cancelled in the end. They will never fire you unless its due to misconduct, but they will keep pushing you to the edge until you voluntarily resign. management is ok, but very selected will have your back no matter what. Most of which loves their arsed kissed. everyone has their game to play just for them to get what they need and to have some job security.

Pros

free staff meal and laundered uniform

Cons

long hours, sometimes no break in between

Gestione dell'Azienda impeccabile

Ho acquisito maggiori competenze grazie a Trippas White Group.

Exposure to the different aspects of the business

Working in this organisation I was exposed to the different aspects of the business mainly operations, sales and marketing and accounts. My role was heavily involve with client-business relationship building. I was involved in activities that saw me dealing with senior management internal and external and liaising with my client counter parts on a regular basis. My time at Trippas White has been valuable to my development.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trippas White Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Trippas White Group