To prepare for an interview with Trojan ensure you have a copy of your up to date resume, all relevant qualifications, licences and work tickets and you are presented neat and tidy. Ensure you have read the job description thoroughly so that if you have any questions for the recruitment consultant you are prepared. We look forward to seeing you in one of our branches soon.
12 December 2017
Dress smart and tidy
Look up the history of the company; see if you see some positives in the group, try an look eye to eye
and give a friendly smile.
For the interview select a smart outfit, one that will be comfortable in
bring your resume,.&, certificates that are relevent.
I would wear smart casual, I would research the company
how many staff,do they have history
Do ther operate in other states?
Ask what 3 things what would you change in your business
Casual to smart; no major dirty boots
Or you could wear a tux if your reeling happy
Dress as a smart person need and tidy.
I am ensure with copy of my data resume, all relevant qualifications, licenses and work tickets and i am presented neat and tidy.. ensure i am read the job description thoroughly so that if they havr any questions for the recruitment consultant I will beprepared.
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Trojan Recruitment Group? What are the st…Answered by Trojan Recruitment Group
- What should you wear to an interview at Trojan Recruitment Group?3 people answered
- What is the company culture like at Trojan Recruitment Group?2 people answered
- What are the Working hours is like.One person answered
- What if no transport. car?Answered by Trojan Recruitment Group
- What are the hourly pay rates ? Is there part-time permanent or just casual positions available in Q…One person answered