Trojan Recruitment Group Employee Reviews

Disorganised and Deceptive
Skilled Labourer (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW25 February 2019
Prior to commencing employment i was informed by my recruiter that i would be working an average of 40h/week and be receiving pay of $30/h. Though much to my disappointment none of what was promised came to fruition. Work was infrequent, organised very last ,minute and the award was significantly less than what was contracted, if was made aware that my pay and work consistency would be less than my previous job i would have never knowingly changed jobs.
Great place, understanding staff
Contract Boilermaker/welder - Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA21 January 2018
I had a very interesting time working for Trojan. There really wasn't a time or day that I didn't enjoy it in aspect. The experience really has led me to a different level of work ethic, working in a different field then what im used to in my usual line of work . I totally enjoy myself .
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
A bit further to travel
Productive, friendly and social workplace
Labourer (Casual) (Former Employee) –  Perth WA17 December 2017
When i was working with Trojan i got to learn that they value peoples safety at work.
The management is great.
The hardest part of the job is when you have to start work early in the morning which was a bit difficult for me when i started working with Trojan.
I really enjoyed working with Trojan because they are friendly and the coffee mornings were the best.When i started working here in Australia i didn't have work experience but they helped me looking for a job and it was success.
Pros
Free coffee and tea
Work Life Balance
Full Time Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Parramatta2 October 2017
Trojan is very understanding when it comes to work life balance and the work environment is very professional. Trojan has many rewards to motivate its Staff members.
Great organisation to deal with
Contract Special Class Maintenance Electrician (Current Employee) –  Adelaide SA11 July 2017
My dealings with the staff was extremely pleasant and showed great experience in the recruitment process. Proactive and caring organisation. Very professional and great attention to detail and follow up. I would recommend to anyone seeking employment opportunities.
Dynamic Culture and Wonderful Benefits
Executive Assistant to CEO (Current Employee) –  Glebe NSW12 January 2017
As a long standing Trojan employee, I have had the privilege to support an inspiring CEO / Executive Team who live and breathe the Trojan values of being Real Determined People. My administrative role is quite diverse and as a result I am constantly being challenged with new projects and events. In addition to my role, I assist other departments with their internal projects which increases my skill-set and this is motivating and rewarding.
Pros
Great Perks, Benefits and Compensation, Flexibility, Friendly Environment, Work-life Balance
Cons
N/a
Friendly work place
Labourer (Casual) (Current Employee) –  Perth Airport WA12 January 2017
At the work place pressure free environment and learn team work and good management from employer. At breaktime conversation with workmate is most joyable part.
Pros
Supportive staff and environment
The environment, culture and people I work with are the most enjoyable things about my role with Trojan Recruitment Group
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Adelaide SA10 January 2017
The most enjoyable part of my role is the culture, environment and my co workers. Senior Management are very approachable and are always helpful. WHS is a key focus for Trojan Recruitment Group.
Pros
Diverse Culture
Cons
N/a
Fast-paced, challenging, and fun place to work
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Adelaide SA10 January 2017
Working as a Recruitment Consultant in such a small, collaborative, and supportive team environment is very rewarding. The team works well together to service clients as effectively and efficiently as possible, and in doing so have built a strong team dynamic, as well as genuine and rewarding relationships with our clients. Overall a great team to work with, and a challenging and rewarding role.
Pros
Team, client relationships, collaborative and communicative culture
Cons
Occasionally stressful, on call duties
Fun and easy going workplace
Team Leader/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Perth WA10 January 2017
Trojan keep in contact with you by weekly meetings and the reps will come onsite, bringing bottles of water which is great during the summer time! the reps are funny any easy going which is important because they make you feel like you belong. The manager of the company that i am placed at currently is amazing. If you have any dramas happening, he is willing to listen, help solve any issues and also has an open communication with Trojan which is really important.

I really do recommend Trojan Recruitment for finding a job. I applied for this current job 3-4 weeks prior to starting. I got rung up for an interview, then the following day I was in a new job. They also understood at the time, I was in a job already and told me to trial it to see if i liked it or not. If I didn't like it then it didn't matter too much, I could go back to my old job. but here i am 5 weeks later still loving the job and the people I'm with!!
Pros
BBQ every now and then, Free Bottles of water every other week. pays penalty rates for over time and weekend work.
Cons
new company starting out so everything was really messy and un-organized.
Great co-workers
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Adelaide SA9 January 2017
I enjoy the face paced environment of Trojan, visiting clients and completing my weekly rosters. I also enjoy being apart of conducting JSA's and meeting with new potential clients.
Pros
Client visits
Cons
On call
An enjoyable work environment
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Adelaide SA9 January 2017
Typical day at work is seeking suitable candidates for clients requirements.
I have learned how to screen successful candidates.
Management is always supportive.
Work colleagues very friendly and also supportive.
Most enjoyable part of the job - filling clients orders.
Pros
good leadership
Cons
nil
Great, supportive people to work with
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Adelaide SA9 January 2017
Really enjoy working at Trojan, great working environment and such a supportive and helpful team. There is a lot of variety in the work and opportunities to recieve rewards.
Pros
Getting out the office occassionally to complete client site visits
Cons
Can get a little stressful
Alright
Labourer (Current Employee) –  Adelaide16 October 2016
Trojan is alright however they haven't given me a whole lot of work. I signed up with them in hopes they'd be able to find me at least a few days of work per week.
bad
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Eastern Creek NSW18 May 2016
At Trojan there was no communication between management and staff and if there was it was very poor. when i first started i wasnt allowed training and i therefore did not know what i was doing. People were very unfair towards others too.
Learned a lot At work
Returns Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sydney4 August 2015
My coworkers are very cooperative and helped a lot in my every situation.I also learned the accounting software which my company is using for processing the returns.
Trojan - efficient job placement but little care for the workers from TROJAN site manager.
storeman (Current Employee) –  parramatta20 March 2015
THE JOB: Very big on safety. Good bunch of people to work with but not at first. Was hard to get a 'good morning' out of some people which made me feel uncomfortable. General warehouse duties. Bit behind in technology for such a big company. No RF scanners, still use pen & paper pickslips (old school) which causes alot of errors. Not much opportunity to advance & very very long time to wait for a fulltime position (years!) Overall...6.5 / 10 for me.
Pros
learning SAP system
Cons
Trojan site manager is rude
i am in Australia from a short time and i heard a lot.
applied for job (Former Employee) –  Brisbane3 June 2014
I talked with some of your past employees and everybody recommended me to apply a job through Trojan. Because they are more than satisfied with your work ethics. And opportunities they got here. I am very much impressed with their views. And I am tracking your jobs from last 3-4 months and I noticed that Trojan is one of the best agencies in recruitment.
Productive and fun workplace
Process Worker (Current Employee) –  Brisbane15 December 2013
I've learnt how to work as team , Many Hands will make the job Light'' , Co-workers are fun to be around with , working with a smile on their faces, really pushed me to stay at work longer I want have to have fun and work with them. The hardest part of the job when the pallet is ready to go but some boxes is hanging out , when you have to re-stack them.
Pros
free coffees
Cons
re=stacking

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trojan Recruitment Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Trojan Recruitment Group Reviews by Location