Trojan Recruitment Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Trojan Recruitment Group Employee Reviews

Daily operations where diversely implemented as noted that the way this prolonged periods of stress on working environments. They also had some issues with description of job description for the daily's work provided by employer.
Basically an old dog that hasn't learnt new tricks. It's set in its old ways and there's no drive for innovation or a change in organistional culture and processes. Personally felt that this role in no way benefitted my career growth and if anything was a massive waste of time.
Pros
Location, on-site car park, work hours
Cons
Poor I.T systems, no work culture, non-existant employee benefits
My interview was good. The staff were friendly and helpful. Answered any questions I had clearly and they are really supportive. Did not think I would find a job that I would enjoy so quickly. It was only a few days.
Started out good got shifts working most days. got a text out of no where saying not needed but they kept everyone else, applied again for it and didn’t get it. Useless when you need a job but given to every other person that isn’t Australian. Sorry but true.
Cons
Trojan rail trainee locomotive drivers role is a complete waste of time and money. Whatever you do DO NOT believe anything they tell you. It is nothing but a scam and the qualifications aren't worth a thing in the rail industry. Worst company I have ever encountered. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
This company is horrible and interrogates staff when they need a day off for simple things(doctor appointments ect). They make you work 60 hours a week for years and never let you have a break and threaten to fire you if you do. Have no understanding of work life balance it’s all about us working for them so they get money.
Pros
Cons
Rude staff
Its good when you start but after the job is done or you are no longer needed at a company they dont search any new job for you or dont hear from them again..
The consultant would only get casual to work for a day and then they never get back to them. They recruited people for commission and not for a work, make you fill out the forms for no reason.
I'm starting to be with Trojans Recruitment Group early 2019. They find the jobs really quickly, I learned more different things from different companies that they found for me. All staff so really really nice to help me find the jobs, and anything else, I can say they are too perfect and professional.
I start my day with first talking to my colleges and talking about weekend. I learn new skills everyday, work place culture is very good safety first.
Pros
sometimes free lunches
Cons
I get overtime every two weeks on Saturday
Prior to commencing employment i was informed by my recruiter that i would be working an average of 40h/week and be receiving pay of $30/h. Though much to my disappointment none of what was promised came to fruition. Work was infrequent, organised very last ,minute and the award was significantly less than what was contracted, if was made aware that my pay and work consistency would be less than my previous job i would have never knowingly changed jobs.
i learned a great deal about RF scanning as i had done most stock work on paper.A typical day was like clockwork work hard and comply with company procedures and have a break roughly every 3 hours.During summer it was quite hot in the warehouse but as iv said you would get a break every few hours so it could be worse.
I had a very interesting time working for Trojan. There really wasn't a time or day that I didn't enjoy it in aspect. The experience really has led me to a different level of work ethic, working in a different field then what im used to in my usual line of work . I totally enjoy myself .
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
A bit further to travel
When i was working with Trojan i got to learn that they value peoples safety at work. The management is great. The hardest part of the job is when you have to start work early in the morning which was a bit difficult for me when i started working with Trojan. I really enjoyed working with Trojan because they are friendly and the coffee mornings were the best.When i started working here in Australia i didn't have work experience but they helped me looking for a job and it was success.
Pros
Free coffee and tea
Trojan is very understanding when it comes to work life balance and the work environment is very professional. Trojan has many rewards to motivate its Staff members.
My dealings with the staff was extremely pleasant and showed great experience in the recruitment process. Proactive and caring organisation. Very professional and great attention to detail and follow up. I would recommend to anyone seeking employment opportunities.
As a long standing Trojan employee, I have had the privilege to support an inspiring CEO / Executive Team who live and breathe the Trojan values of being Real Determined People. My administrative role is quite diverse and as a result I am constantly being challenged with new projects and events. In addition to my role, I assist other departments with their internal projects which increases my skill-set and this is motivating and rewarding.
Pros
Great Perks, Benefits and Compensation, Flexibility, Friendly Environment, Work-life Balance
Cons
N/a
At the work place pressure free environment and learn team work and good management from employer. At breaktime conversation with workmate is most joyable part.
Pros
Supportive staff and environment
The most enjoyable part of my role is the culture, environment and my co workers. Senior Management are very approachable and are always helpful. WHS is a key focus for Trojan Recruitment Group.
Pros
Diverse Culture
Cons
N/a
Working as a Recruitment Consultant in such a small, collaborative, and supportive team environment is very rewarding. The team works well together to service clients as effectively and efficiently as possible, and in doing so have built a strong team dynamic, as well as genuine and rewarding relationships with our clients. Overall a great team to work with, and a challenging and rewarding role.
Pros
Team, client relationships, collaborative and communicative culture
Cons
Occasionally stressful, on call duties
Trojan keep in contact with you by weekly meetings and the reps will come onsite, bringing bottles of water which is great during the summer time! the reps are funny any easy going which is important because they make you feel like you belong. The manager of the company that i am placed at currently is amazing. If you have any dramas happening, he is willing to listen, help solve any issues and also has an open communication with Trojan which is really important. I really do recommend Trojan Recruitment for finding a job. I applied for this current job 3-4 weeks prior to starting. I got rung up for an interview, then the following day I was in a new job. They also understood at the time, I was in a job already and told me to trial it to see if i liked it or not. If I didn't like it then it didn't matter too much, I could go back to my old job. but here i am 5 weeks later still loving the job and the people I'm with!!
Pros
BBQ every now and then, Free Bottles of water every other week. pays penalty rates for over time and weekend work.
Cons
new company starting out so everything was really messy and un-organized.