TSR Consulting Employee Reviews

Tsr / citigroup
Financial Analyst Senior / Citigroup Tampa (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FL15 February 2019
very great place to work. I learned SQL database. I had training every months.The work place is very stressful every quarter end. I have to prepare 20 financials analytics reports.
EUC's (12) for example: FAS157, HC_H reporting, Manual TGL.
CItirisks (4) for example: daily data entry, monthly, quarterly, and Annual
Interogations checks (4) : ex.: NAICS, Purpose
TSR is a consulting Firm
Sr. Business Analyst (Consultant at Citi Bank) (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FL27 February 2018
I was placed at Citi Bank by TSR. TSR did not provide all of the required paperwork at the beginning for me to begin the position at Citi. Communication was poor.
A job I love going back to.
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) –  O'Fallon, MO10 January 2018
Presently working as an Accounting Clerk. I love working for this company, so much to learn and everyone is willing to help each other out when needed.
Pros
Location and company
Cons
pay wish was little more
Great company!
Temporary - Office Clerk (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TX27 October 2017
My job assignment is wonderful and the company has been so great helping me settle in. I enjoy working for TSR very much. The laid back but busy atmosphere makes the days fly by.
Pros
Laid back, friendly work.
Care about their people
Executive Cybersecurity and Risk Strategist (Current Employee) –  New York, NY14 August 2017
TSR is a consulting firm that cares about it staff and their career. The management is honest and straight forward. The company will not keep you on any assignments that you no longer desired to be a part of and will work to get you other assignments that will assist your carerr growth.
Definitely wouldn't recommend to anyone
Mortgage Document Processor (Current Employee) –  O'Fallon, MO14 July 2017
I definitely do not recommend this employer to anyone you would be better off going through anyone other than this agency. They are dishonest and mislead their employees.
Pros
Cons
unreliable, and rude
Nice Company to work for
FINANCIAL SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE-E (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GA21 June 2017
They made sure they were easy accessible and always approachable. There was never a day when I didn't feel that i was not appreciated by my supervisor. They were pretty easy going a laid back and very informative.
Terrible temp agency
Financial Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Sandy, UT18 May 2017
They could not figure out how to have time card submitted at my last job. Not only did I hve to constantly submit my time care to my manager, but also had to text my hours to TSR
Not too bad
Financial Service Specialist & Legal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA17 February 2017
Promise too much and don't follow through, but they get you a job. They got me a job with a good employer, who i enjoyed working for.
TSR seemed take interest in me as an employee
Production Control/Maintenance Analyst Lead (Former Employee) –  Citigroup,Tampa FL1 September 2016
As a consulting firm they seemed to be interested in my satisfaction with the position. Monthly calls, occasional site visits, etc.
Pros
Got paid on time
Good to work with.
Accounting Specialist (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, MO8 August 2016
Nice company that is good to work with. Very understanding of certain situations that may impair your ability to work.
Had me working.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZ8 September 2015
I liked most about this job is I stayed busy at all times. Great hours and steady income. Made friends at this business. And worked very hard. Variety of different things to do. Never the same thing everyday.
Tsr
Sales and Recruiting Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NY19 September 2012
NYC staffing company. Did very well enjoyed the business. Good amount of market penetration
Pros
good pay/ reward
Cons
was a small public company