TSR Consulting
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

TSR Consulting Employee Reviews

3.8Work–Life Balance

Growing and ambitious company

The managers will always push you to do your best. A lot of support and a lot of cross team talk so if you need help, you can definitely reach out to others.

Management Support

The management support is unbelievable. Most consulting companies only care about the client, but TSR puts their consultants first. They are concerned with your happiness at the client site and that you are performing well and have everything you need to get the job done.

No complaints for the most part

I've only had one issue and that was when I reached out to HR to get pay day information. The lady I spoke to that day was very rude and short. I advised her that I was sorry she was having a bad day and I wasn't apart of that reason for that. Call ended and I haven't spoke to her since.

It is a small recruiting company based in NY

They can get you in some good positions, in the banking sector The managers are nice people as well as the recruiters. Some biggers recruiting companies have been trying to get the clients from TSR

Efficient recruitment process

I am working offsite for a third party, therefore I do not have a day to day work life experience at TST Consulting. However, overall, it is a good company to work for.

Friendly work atmosphere

Friendly work atmosphere with supportive employee care. I am contracted to another company, so I do not have an idea of how a day-to-day activity at TSR looks like.

typical

There is a nice atmosphere, team work is phenomenal, and management couldn't get better. Cons Can't really think of any. Advice to Management work

Tsr / citigroup

very great place to work. I learned SQL database. I had training every months.The work place is very stressful every quarter end. I have to prepare 20 financials analytics reports. EUC's (12) for example: FAS157, HC_H reporting, Manual TGL. CItirisks (4) for example: daily data entry, monthly, quarterly, and Annual Interogations checks (4) : ex.: NAICS, Purpose

TSR is a consulting Firm

I was placed at Citi Bank by TSR. TSR did not provide all of the required paperwork at the beginning for me to begin the position at Citi. Communication was poor.

A job I love going back to.

Presently working as an Accounting Clerk. I love working for this company, so much to learn and everyone is willing to help each other out when needed.

Pros

Location and company

Cons

pay wish was little more

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TSR Consulting?

Great company!

My job assignment is wonderful and the company has been so great helping me settle in. I enjoy working for TSR very much. The laid back but busy atmosphere makes the days fly by.

Pros

Laid back, friendly work.

Cons

Definitely wouldn't recommend to anyone

I definitely do not recommend this employer to anyone you would be better off going through anyone other than this agency. They are dishonest and mislead their employees.

Pros

Cons

unreliable, and rude

Nice Company to work for

They made sure they were easy accessible and always approachable. There was never a day when I didn't feel that i was not appreciated by my supervisor. They were pretty easy going a laid back and very informative.

Terrible temp agency

They could not figure out how to have time card submitted at my last job. Not only did I hve to constantly submit my time care to my manager, but also had to text my hours to TSR

Not too bad

Promise too much and don't follow through, but they get you a job. They got me a job with a good employer, who i enjoyed working for.

TSR seemed take interest in me as an employee

As a consulting firm they seemed to be interested in my satisfaction with the position. Monthly calls, occasional site visits, etc.

Pros

Got paid on time

Good to work with.

Nice company that is good to work with. Very understanding of certain situations that may impair your ability to work.

Had me working.

I liked most about this job is I stayed busy at all times. Great hours and steady income. Made friends at this business. And worked very hard. Variety of different things to do. Never the same thing everyday.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TSR Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• TSR Consulting
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?