Tynan Motors
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Tynan Motors Employee Reviews

Australia6 reviews
The company is a prestigious and well respected family owned company.

There is not much room for growth here, the company has limited positions in its hierarchy.

People are in and out each month, its not a business to build work relationships.
Nothing to say I did my job and went home. I did look be my role but for a company that is "all about family and support" they were ready to give people the flick as quick as they could.
I started working at tynan motors in 2000 as a sales executive in the Mercedes Benz department. There were so many skilled salespeople that helped me gain alot of my experience.
A typical day at work has you dragging your feet. the environment you work in is either too cold or too hot, there's very few times you will find an in between.

Management demands more and more work from you, but refuses to reward you for your efforts.

This work place is a dark and soul consuming place to be, I wouldn't send my least liked person there.
dont do it long hours bad pay bad management,long hours bad pay,they want girls at front service desk serving customers & they know nothing about the trade.People employed & start & dont come back on their lunch break.the place is a disgrace
Pros
Cons
you can leave any time
I worked as a Senior motor mechanic with Tynan motors repairing a comphrehensive range of motor vehicles specialising in Mitsubishi and Ford
Pros
i learn a lot
Cons
harsh work conditions