Uber Partner Drivers Employee Reviews

Found 127 reviews matching the search See all 8,180 reviews
Good first job
Delivery Partner (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC10 February 2019
I've worked as an Uber Delivery Partner for about a year. It's a decent job for student and fresh grads looking for income. There's no real opportunity for growth within the company. Its a freelance job so hours are always decent. Pay isn't great and alot of unforeseen challenges occur such as repairs and maps not working. It's a decent gig for students though.
Pros
Flexible hours
Work life balance is great
UberX Driver (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC3 February 2019
It's great working in Uber you have great experience meeting new and different people everyday. But for income security you need to have another job for long term financial security for back up.
Pros
Free coffee at Uber Hub
Cons
Need to have another job
Good option as a 2nd job or if you are retired.
Uber Partner/Driver (Current Employee) –  Gold Coast QLD31 January 2019
Uber commission fees (booking fees) are too high. The cost of driving is too high for a low-average demand for rides. The Uber rating system is flawed. Not very safe environment.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
too expensive to drive for Uber, too many drivers, commission paid to Uber is too high.
All sounds really bad
Research Officer (Former Employee) –  Gold Coast QLD30 January 2019
Wow all the reviews are really bad. Maybe should start another app amd put uber out of work dosnt sound like they look after there drivers at all. And no one seems to want to finance a uber business niw so that is a big red flag. Just another greedy company taking advantage of people. They shouldn’t be aloud to do it.
Pros
Cons
Work for ntothing
Don't waste your time
Uber-eats (Former Employee) –  Gold Coast24 January 2019
Used to work for this company for over 3 months as an uber-eats delivery. It was all good. but now can't even get trips like i used to, its a waste of time waiting around for hours for such minuscule money, so i decided to quit. Best decision i've ever had! You see, to many drivers not enough jobs to go around nowadays.
Pros
Cons
Long wait for trips-not enough jobs to go around
I loved uber but they just don't care enough
Uber Driver (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW10 January 2019
Uber was once brilliant to work for but now due to recruiting anyone and everyone they can get their hands on youre left with not enough work to go around for everyone....not to mention they don't take into account what drivers such as myself have to say and by that I mean I've done almost 3000 trips and maintained an average 100 percent satisfaction rating. They continue to allow these horrid drivers to practice dodgy workmanship...I can't tell you how many times ive seen one car full of 3 or 4 guys all on uber in ONE CAR..its just not fair anymore..don't waste your time
Pros
Choose when you work
Cons
No more work.
Fun Environment
Uber Ride-share Driver (Former Employee) –  Canberra ACT6 January 2019
Managing your own time and earn income whenever you need. Meet more people and have a great conversation with riders. Help elderly riders and support their need.
Pros
Earn whenever you like to go
Cons
uber doesn’t protect their drivers and do not provide training
Dental Nurse (Former Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC27 December 2018
Uber doesn’t protect drivers from unscrupulous riders that lie creating infumus deceiving reports when they don’t like the drivers.not matter how kind and helpful is the driver they think is fun going around shopping heads and making their accounts to be deactivated.
Pros
flexibility
Fun
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Port Melbourne, VIC, AU11 December 2018
-Time and effort driving to a restaurant is unpaid, no matter how far you have to drive. If you deliver in slower areas/periods or the driver count is low, you may get a 30 minute delivery which involves 20 minutes to the restaurant unpaid then to drive 0.5 miles to someone's house and yielding only a few dollars
Pros
no pressure
Cons
wait for delivery
not worth it
Driver/Operator (Former Employee) –  Gold Coast QLD11 December 2018
rip off, very low pay bad company to deal with no back up, hard to contact, no safety, not pay minimum pay rates and give driver poor or incorrect information
Very nice and reliable job.
Taxi Driver (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC9 December 2018
It was really nice to drive for Uber. I enjoyed since the day i started. It was good money and reliable at job. I've met people from different cultures and it helped me to improve my communication skills and gain knowledge of various cultures.
Pros
Discount on fuel.
It was another beautiful job
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC9 December 2018
From the first day i started working for uber i enjoyed it since then. Always meeting new people at work and visiting new people. Working for Uber improved customer service skills and communication. Uber used to pay on time and they had provided flex pay and momentum discount at caltex.
Pros
discount for fuel at Caltex. Flex-pay
Uber
Ride Share Driver (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD2 December 2018
I enjoy working for Uber, it is very flexible, great rate, very well organised and they have great customer service. I started working for Uber in November 2016, I have had some time of because of travelling and sickness in my family. They are very quick to reply if you have any issues, which I find very helpful, all around they are awesome to work for.
Pros
Software is easy to follow
Cons
N/a
Freedom of Work hours, Improper motivation and benefits
Uber Driver (Current Employee) –  Canberra ACT21 November 2018
A sufficiently satisfying and convenient job. However, it doesn't offer much opportunity for individual growth.
A good part-time job for individuals who want to work for just money and don't expect to learn about a professional work environment.
Pros
Freedom of work hours
Cons
Underpaid employees
Delivery UberEats
Delivery Partner (Current Employee) –  Geelong VIC30 October 2018
I delivered door to door food and many customers are good and when you forget house number they will help you out in finding and they are easy going as well
Pros
Paid Good
Cons
Long Hours
Shift available at all time
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Surry Hills NSW26 October 2018
The good thing about uber eats is that you have a shift available at all time, you just need to have a vehicle, and if understand how this platform works properly you can get good pay rates.
productive
Deliver food (Current Employee) –  Perth WA17 October 2018
I can manage time to work.I can accept order anytime.I can exercise more when im cycing the bicycle.I can make customers hppy with my service.I can make this job as my full time or part time job
Pros
easy work
Cons
item damage, vehicles damage
Good Casual job with flexible hours
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC6 October 2018
The work is overall fun and not boring, with flexible hours and no minimum hours requirement. It is a bit physically tiring at first but you get used to it. The management is also good to work with and their response is also prompt.
A Day At Work
Car Driver (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD3 October 2018
I currently UBER 6:00pm to 11:00pm 5 days per week. The most difficult part of the Job is finding a park to pick up the food. Some times I need a break between drives.
Pros
Money
Cons
Low amount of money
Bad pay
Driver (Former Employee) –  Victoria30 September 2018
They start taking 27.50% commission and then you have to pay 1.57$ per litre for fuel uber is rip off for drivers they don't cars about drivers b but they care about customers
Pros
Too much commission rate 27.5%
Cons
High commission rate 27.5%

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Uber Partner Drivers. Our community is ready to answer.

53K