Uber Partner Drivers Employee Reviews

Found 113 reviews matching the search See all 7,524 reviews
Very nice and reliable job.
Taxi Driver (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC9 December 2018
It was really nice to drive for Uber. I enjoyed since the day i started. It was good money and reliable at job. I've met people from different cultures and it helped me to improve my communication skills and gain knowledge of various cultures.
Pros
Discount on fuel.
Delivery UberEats
Delivery Partner (Current Employee) –  Geelong VIC30 October 2018
I delivered door to door food and many customers are good and when you forget house number they will help you out in finding and they are easy going as well
Pros
Paid Good
Cons
Long Hours
Shift available at all time
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Surry Hills NSW26 October 2018
The good thing about uber eats is that you have a shift available at all time, you just need to have a vehicle, and if understand how this platform works properly you can get good pay rates.
productive
Deliver food (Current Employee) –  Perth WA17 October 2018
I can manage time to work.I can accept order anytime.I can exercise more when im cycing the bicycle.I can make customers hppy with my service.I can make this job as my full time or part time job
Pros
easy work
Cons
item damage, vehicles damage
Good Casual job with flexible hours
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC6 October 2018
The work is overall fun and not boring, with flexible hours and no minimum hours requirement. It is a bit physically tiring at first but you get used to it. The management is also good to work with and their response is also prompt.
A Day At Work
Car Driver (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD3 October 2018
I currently UBER 6:00pm to 11:00pm 5 days per week. The most difficult part of the Job is finding a park to pick up the food. Some times I need a break between drives.
Pros
Money
Cons
Low amount of money
Bad pay
Driver (Former Employee) –  Victoria30 September 2018
They start taking 27.50% commission and then you have to pay 1.57$ per litre for fuel uber is rip off for drivers they don't cars about drivers b but they care about customers
Pros
Too much commission rate 27.5%
Cons
High commission rate 27.5%
Bad pay for long hours
Uber Driver (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD29 September 2018
Worked 11 hours on a Thursday, for $120 minus petrol, tax and car wash and water. Not worth it to call Uber a job. It only suits someone working the odd time, to pay for rego, or go on a cheap Holiday. People treat your car like a taxi, they slam doors, vomit in the car, and rub oily hands from takeaway food, all over the interior.

Most people where nice, however I also had a junkie inject heroin in the back seat of the car.
Pros
Not much
Cons
Long hours on weekends and public holidays for lower than min wage.
ok- not much positive things to say about Uber
Uber Driver (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD26 September 2018
ok- not much positive things to say about Uber,

This is a business that has ruined the Taxi Industry and a lot of Uber drivers make less than minimum wage - on average
Pros
meeting people and changing location from city or beachside- versatile
Cons
Long hours for poor income
Best job for boosting my pocket money
Food delivery (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC24 September 2018
It is one of the best way to make money during my free time without any time limit or barrier for specific time. And the payment for the work would be given on time which would help me to fit my expenses
Great way to control the hours you work, whilst meeting interesting people
Partner (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC17 September 2018
Uber has come a long way in the past several years. I have seen an improvement in the rider's attitudes and demands. The pay is obviously one area of concern for most people, however, what pay in any industry isn't? Money is overall the big motivator, most people are always complaining they never get paid enough etc, etc.

Driving with Uber is really what you put into it is what you get out of it. It's much easier now to deal directly with support through the speciality 1300 number for drivers, you can visit the Hub or email them. I don't understand some drivers complain about the stress of contacting uber :)

Clearly, I have seen drivers out there who really should not be driving for Uber as these are inexperienced and somewhat not suitable for this role. it is demanding at times but you need to be able to use your common sense, logic, able to navigate using the driver app, have excellent communication skills, be tactful and diplomatic, know how to conduct yourself, be assertive to situations and most of all don't mind driving.

For those that complain about driving in the peak hour traffic, then don't drive those times, Uber isn't forcing you.

Like I said earlier, what you put in is what you get out of Uber, you drive you earn, you complain you will hate it more and you will not earn, simple!!!

Also, to the incompetent out there, you realise you don't have to drive "your" car you can rent a car instead.

It's your choice and up to you, how you choose to work with UBER.
If you feel the money is not earning you enough then work another part-time job.
  more... Uber is there for the filler when you are in-between jobs, working for yourself, or a part-timer, looking for a supplement income. There are those who do work uber full-time, but they put the hours in or have another income stream for added security.

In terms of security, Uber is here to stay and will always have a need for riders and drivers alike, therefore work is available with some amount of money to assist in your everyday living.

I also encourage females, only a few of us around :)
Pros
Flexible Hours, Meeting New People and New Prospects
Cons
As you're working for yourself, pay can be inconsistent, you have to put the hours in like any other business.
Background investigation
Driver (Former Employee) –  Maryland12 September 2018
I have been an Uber driver for approximately a year. I did not do it full time I did it only to supplement my income. However, Uber has left a bad impression on me that I don't think I'll ever be able to live down. This new CEO that Uber has hired is now conducting random background investigations. I don't have a problem with that but a background investigation was conducted on me since July 30th 2018 and now it is September 11th. I have not been able to work for Uber while this investigation is being conducted. I talked to several Uber partners by phone and all that I have received is that it takes 7 to 10 business days. It has been approximately a month-and-a-half and no one is able to figure out why I cannot drive for Uber. I almost feel like I'm being targeted for one reason or another. My question is why nobody from Uber can explain why my investigation is taking so long. I'm disgusted. If I we're doing this full-time I would be in serious Financial ruin. I can no longer rely on Uber to supplement my income.
It's Okay
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC10 September 2018
It's a good thing if you are not doing any other job or need some extra cash. You have flexible hours. Start or stop anytime. But if your work 5 hours you might not get deliveries all five hours. Sometimes you make $40 in 4 hours, sometimes $30.
Pros
Flexible Timings.
Cons
Less deliveries
Productive and fun workplace
Driver PARTNER (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW4 September 2018
1. Flexible Timing
2. Multicultural
3. Good Environment
4. Competitive but Secure Future
5. Chance to communicate with the riders of multi-ethnicity and culture.
Can be profitable for highly motivated and well organised individuals
Private Driver (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW26 August 2018
this is a self-employed role and Uber driver partners is merely a platform for linking customers and drivers on demand. Can be as lucrative as one desires.
Pros
Flexible hours
Driver
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC22 August 2018
Usually work at dinner time, very flexible work time and hours. always working on my own because it's a self-employee job basically. some of the enjoyable parts are like when customer are willing to give some tips
Talk to the people
Taxi Driver (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC16 August 2018
I love to drive or transporting with small car it helps to generate income and help families with finances
I am very happy when I drive and make money
"Flexible work hours"
Uber Driver (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW11 August 2018
It is not even flexible, you are indirectly required to work on , picking up drunkard , family dinner hour , party goers hour and peak working traffic hour. Otherwise you will be running at the loss. The new Uber poo features are giving driver even more hard time and stress. Basically if both riders didn't behave in the car, it is a chaos . The uber software full of "issues when the driver is oversupply" , it will make your life tough. Writing to help on line is not helpful at all.
Pros
Meeting people
Cons
Net hourly rate is less than aud14 per hour.You are a contractor !
Overall not worth it for long term employment.
Uber Driver (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD 40005 August 2018
Working own hours is good. There are a lot of nice people out there and unfortunately some bad. Overall, it is not worth running your car into the ground. Short term ok. Long term not worth it with fuel, gov fees, damage to vehicle, coupled with low pay. Basically the vehicle is used for free. And the uber driver slowly goes broke.
Ubereats driver adelaide
Ubereats driver (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA4 August 2018
It sucks being an ubereats driver in Adelaide. I've been with them for a month and in online often especially in the peak times. I've done 9 trips and made $50. The percentage uber takes is ridiculous. Obviously there are too many drivers on the road. No point. Uber should limit the number of drivers on the road.what a scam!
Pros
Cons
Long hours, minimal.jobs, bad pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Uber Partner Drivers. Our community is ready to answer.

52.8K