UGL Limited
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

UGL Limited Employee Reviews

Australia175 reviews
Fair work place
Enjoyed working in my team and was paid fairly, management was approachable, safety was good, good communication between divisions, opportunities to advance available
productive meeting K.P.I.targets
Enjoyable work and team members in all sections of the workplace at Maintrain Auburn. Good variety of different tasks in overhaul of components to return electric trains to Sydney Trains on schedule.
Very nice, good people
I really enjoyed my week there and would love to get a full time job there.
The people were nice the environment was great and I really love working with trains.
Great work place culture
Supervisors were good and fair. The work was interesting and varied. Management was great...always really helpful. They let their staff know about upcoming work and kept in touch to see if you were interested in those jobs. Everything ran smoothly: from the first phone call to the medical and even to the end of the job. I met some interesting people while working away from home. That, great management and a good pay packet made my time with UGL both enjoyable and rewarding.
Electrical and Instrumentation Supervisor
Did a lot for that company while i was there running night shift alone with no support from HSE, management. Was a shame it was never recognized. Never had any incident and was always out shining the day shift teams in terms of work accomplishments and doing more than expected.
working in a safe culture
good communication,everyday pre-start,discuss safety procedure.sharing ideas,they implement a body system.a good relation between management and workers
Good opportunities
I had some great opportunities with UGL.
I worked at many different locations Australia wide. A lot of my time was with resources and included water services and mining.
Disappointed with this company
Blue collar workers and the collaborative team were fantastic. Middle and upper management were the worst I have ever worked with. UGL treat their employees like Just another number.
No support and poor structure with zero balance to home life.
Its good to work with ugl nicee people good administration office staff r help full good safety and i have learnrd a lot new things
If I get an other opportunities to work with them I definitely work for them I would recommend friends toogood safety and good rules good management
Stressful Work place
The Company is like T2 or T3 company culture. Poor management with micromanagement methods.
Salary and benefits less than CPB

Job Work/Life Balance is terrible
Workplace Culture
FIFO is the first hurdle to partake in then the move into accommodation then the work itself with the time(down time too) scheduled finishing and the use of Crib room/s and facilities.
Good job and life style in Darwin
All aspects of rigging . Installing pipping , steel , and mechanical with cranes , chain blocks .Management and workplace culture where all good . Hardest part of job was humidity .
Great group of people to work with
UGL Electrical started in Olympic Dam as I started, we had many challenges that were overcome. Contracting to one customer proved to have several challenges that proved to be a catalyse for UGL Electrical leaving the branch after 6 months of progress.
No worries
Had a good time working with the UGL crew.Good company and standards.Good admin staff and policys.I hope to get future work and to develope new skills
Management doesn't back you up.
I thought I found a company that I could with, but they turned their back on me when I needed them most. I enjoyed working with some people, but the company closed its eyes to racism and bullying.
fun working in solar farm
Im working in solar farm is of the best experience i ecountered.Good manangement good supervisor and good teamworks.In working with this company i learn a lot.
Camp facilities improved as yrs went by
CULTURE OF SHARING ISSUES , NEVER LEFT HANGING, management backing on industrial matters mentoring culture commitment to safety 100% safety investigations second to nun.
Excellant evvironment to work, very corporative.
Keen to win works all time, take client satisfaction seriously, complete projects on time within budget. Very friendly staff willing to help always. Happy to work again for UGL
productive and a good working environment
UGL limited always looked out for me and let me know when there were shutdowns coming up and the availability for them. Whenever they had the opportunities, UGL Limited gave me work.
Competitive and collaborative workspace
I enjoyed my stint at UGL and I look forward to joining back if possible.
My team was very supportive and helped me learn the nuances of the various systems.
Ok
Great company to work for but I was on hire toElectrical contracting company in Sydney on the west Connex tunnel project this project ran for approximately 4 months