Under Armour, Inc Employee Reviews

I enjoyed working or Under Armour
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Rialto, CA13 July 2019
While working at Under Armour I learned many things that helped me grow as an individual. I appreciate the hours that were given to me and the time that was taken to train me. I would recommend this job to other individuals that are looking for a good work environment.
Typical day at work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Williamsburg, IA13 July 2019
this Is a great company to work for if you looking for a part time job. Love how you can dress really comfortably and always smile through your day...
Pros
Discounts were great, meeting new people and learning about material was great.
Cons
Needs better management and treat everyone equally
Not a bad place to work. Bad management
Team Associate (Former Employee) –  Hagerstown, MD12 July 2019
I worked here for 2 years. Overall the job was easy. I really enjoyed working for this company. When the new manager came in things changed drastically. He didnt give all employees a chance for advancement who actually wanted the advancement.
Fun company
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Lodi, OH12 July 2019
I was part for two years one in high school one out of high school. Fun company good employee discount. Even more fun if you are into sports and pay attention to sponsored athletes.
Very little hours
Stock Lead/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Folsom, CA11 July 2019
Under Armour is a decent job, however if you're looking for something with good steady hours this is not the place. They keep anywhere from 20-30 sales associates on staff and that makes it so everyone only has 1-2 shifts per week.
Summary
Under Armour, Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Florida9 July 2019
Good place to work if you are in school lots of tourists in the area because of location but otherwise a pretty chill place to work, coworker are the better part of the day!
Lots of bending and folding
Freight Team Associate (Former Employee) –  Ellenton, FL5 July 2019
Nice place to work, but most of employees are 25 yrs old or younger. The atmosphere is definitely not conducive for seniors. The music is loud and current. Under Armour should make more size clothes to fit all types of people. My wife and I wear their clothes everyday because they make a great product. Marketing should expand their sights past athelites and sports. I think it should be worn by everyone for all occasions.
productive
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Aurora, IL2 July 2019
Typical work day is to engage with customers and no one else. Asking questions to other teammates is not encouraged by management. Most enjoyable part of the job is recomending something to athletes that shop at Under Armour knowing that they will enjoy the product as much as you did.
Pros
Discount
Fast Paced
WAREHOUSE TEAM MEMBER (Former Employee) –  Rialto, CA30 June 2019
I would work at the warehouse for Under Armour. Most of the day, if not all, I would hang apparel. If people were needed in other sections, we would be sent to help. I would be sent to put some stickers on some boxes or help workers from other sections to pack orders.
Good Enough Experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Central Valley, NY28 June 2019
Shifts can be flexible. No set schedule. No room for advancement and managers are constantly on your back. New employees didn't last long. Very underpaid; there is a store discount for employees. Not very good training. Store cleanliness and customer service relied on few employees; there usually aren't enough employees to help. Most of the registers are always closed. Absolutely no help for the kids section. Managers stayed in the back, all the time.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Michigan City, IN27 June 2019
This position is great for first time/student who want flexible hours. This place of business helped build teamwork; trust and sales associate experience
Fun Atmosphere with potential to grow
STORE MANAGER, UNDER ARMOUR (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NY26 June 2019
Great place to work!
potential to grow within the company
Young company so things can have miscommunication, but are rectified fairly quickly
Flexibility in full time positions
Terrible and hyped up for no reason
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Current Employee) –  Sparrows Point, MD25 June 2019
I worked here at the building in Sparrows Point Maryland through a temp agency which is just as bad. I started working at this facility months before their grand opening in February and all of my hard work was pretty much ignored for nothing without regard for a full-time position through Under Armour. They give you a bunch of broke promises about how you can go from temp to hire but you never can. They're more apt to keep bringing in Temps and work them hard just to get rid of them whenever they feel like it. When things come up like meetings and events come to appreciate their accomplishments you are disregarded like you didn't help the company work towards their goals.
When you speak to management they always pass the blame to someone else and have no problem treating you like a dumb worker also I have noticed that the lack of respect for a person's beliefs and nationalities is held in low regard. All I ever hear from the workers they're already is that five years ago they would hire through temp agencies and that they would give them bonuses and all of the perks of really being a good worker but at the present moment all of that is just hearsay because I have been there and I haven't seen any of that and it's a shame because I really wanted to work there through Under Armour and not a temp agency that they just puppeteer.
Pros
Absolutely nothing
Cons
Will not hire permanent
Good job
Warehouse Associate II (Former Employee) –  Baltimore County, MD25 June 2019
I like working there because it’s a good warehouse job I actually got the job through a temp agency Through first team staffing Did Job requirement use the RF scanner and scan products that come to the scanner real easy job I believe they work 12 hours when I was with the temp agency
Encouraging and supportive management team.
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, CO19 June 2019
This particular location is a brand new location at the Colorado Mills Mall. The staff is still learning and are trying to support each other as a team. I absolutely love working here, the only problem is, at the current time they are not able to give their employees full-time hours.
Pros
Great training and positive management.
Cons
As of right now, only part-time hours.
I have enjoyed working here thus far but have a few complaints
Sales Lead (Current Employee) –  Bossier City, LA18 June 2019
I find the atmosphere at Under Armour to be great and the mission and statements are all superb to follow. The main complaint I have is the limitation on hours. I am currently a Sales-Lead there and I am being paid just a few cents more than the average Sales Associate and only getting between 22-27 hours even though others are getting more.
This is a horrible place to work
Stock Lead (Current Employee) –  Castle Rock, CO12 June 2019
After 3 years of working here, I received one pay raise when I was promoted to a lead which only had me making $1 more than regular employees just being hired in. When I tried to move up to manager, they did an interview but never told me I did not get the job before bringing someone else in. And they still expect me to do manager shifts and run the store when our store manager doesn't want to work weekends.
The company is poorly maintained, doesn't know how to run shipment, doesn't listen to their employees. I would never recommend working here to anyone. Ever.
Its ok
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MD12 June 2019
Good company. Not enough pay for the work we do. If you work for a temp agency don't expect to get hired at under armour. They want high quality work for the lowest pay.
Goede werk kwaliteit
VAT Accountant (Former Employee) –  Amsterdam8 June 2019
Goede werkgever, mooie gebruik van voortgezet techniek tijdens je werk.
Pros
Geweldig werksfeer
Cons
doorgrooie mogelijkheden beperkt
fun environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Texas City, TX31 May 2019
under armour is a fun place to work. they really strive for great customer service and sales. they do commend you on your work when you do well. however they are not always so appreciative of the hard work given by their employees. management is pretty self righteous.
Pros
discount
Cons
work at crazy hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Under Armour, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.