Under Armour, Inc Employee Reviews for Retail Sales Associate

Productive and Fun
Sales Associate/Footwear Lead (Former Employee) –  Oshkosh, WI6 November 2018
Good part time place to work with a energetic crew and positive management, however it lacks competitive pay and opportunities to earn other benefits and perks
Stressful
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FL29 September 2018
Stressful, no communication , boring , does not pay good for the amount of work it’s done, cuts too much hours , not fair with sick days, wouldn’t recommend
Not a bad job
Sales, Fitting Room & Stock (Former Employee) –  Halton Hills, ON15 April 2018
Friendly employees and good work environment. Hours are good and the management is great! The workplace culture is excellent and the training was provided.
Fun at first
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Rosemont, IL12 February 2018
At first I was excited to join the group as I was part of a different brand than Under Armour at first but as time went on, I notice that I wasn't getting any hours during the first week of January and I had to call them if there was any hours available but I had to join their stores private Facebook group to get someone's hours that they couldn't make or due to being sick or had plans on that day. During around the middle of January, I again called if there was any hours and the manager told me that I wasn't going to be sticking around by the 20th. The managers couldn't have told me during the first couple of weeks of January before I was let go. Some of the employees are cool and all but as time went on, I notice that they weren't as 'cool' as I thought and next thing I knew was that I was that they were talking smack behind my back. I would never go back to that store as long as I live.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Management, hours, some employees
I was very busy
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Queenstown, MD18 September 2017
I was very busy, as it is a very busy store. I loved working with the public. I am a definite people person, love being busy all of the time. And I love Under Armour
Pros
public
Cons
It is only seasonal positions
Fun fast paced job
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Dawsonville, GA4 September 2017
Working in retail isn't always the most exciting but there is always something to be done and you often have great encounters with customers. You get to build a good bond with coworkers and hours are very flexible around school.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Short breaks
Prototypical retail position
Retail associate (Former Employee) –  North Bend, WA24 May 2017
Typical retail environment, fast paced and sales driven. Fun employees to work with and company overall is willing to help with advancement. Management changes store to store
fun place to work
Retail sales (Former Employee) –  Destin, FL25 January 2017
Great atmosphere and people to work with. The discounts were great. Meeting people from all over was very interesting. Managers were very helpful when it came to work schedules/
Pros
discounts and work availability
Cons
very hard to get full time
Fun work environment, laid-back, smooth sailing
Floor Associate (Former Employee) –  Monroe, NY24 October 2016
I enjoyed working here. The managers are kind, and take the time to acknowledge individual growth in their employees. Even the busiest days did not seem to break the team, as everybody works together to ensure buisness is smooth sailing.
secure work environment
Retail Sales Associate/ cashier (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FL31 August 2016
secure work environment, steady hours and good pay. friendly environment where everyone works as a team to ensure customer satisfaction. good management.
Pros
steady hours, good pay
Cons
Growing company with room to grow
Sales Associate - Retail (Current Employee) –  Tannersville, PA16 February 2016
Under armour is a wonderful place to work with quite a bit of room to move up. new stores are opening daily. management in store to corporate all reach out and listen to ideas from associates. shifts are manageable from 4-9 hours with breaks included.
enjoyable workplace
store associate (Current Employee) –  Leesburg, VA15 January 2016
Very positive workplace that made it enjoying everyday. Made sure that all employees were on task and knew their job funcitons
Pros
nice people, free food, was alwasy in a peacful place
Cons
not enough hours
productive workplace where drive is to meet the daily plan
Retail Sales Associate/ Footwear specialist (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SC14 January 2016
typical retail store. drive to reach daily goal is always important as well as excellent customer service. great teamwork as well as great coworkers. very busy work environment where we were constantly moving
Team Enviroment
Sales Associate - Retail (Current Employee) –  Castle Rock, CO29 January 2015
When you come in, you get "huddled up" and discuss the plan for the day. I learned a great deal of product knowledge and how to interact with the customers. Under Armour has great management staff because they're so helpful and show they want to be there too. I enjoy the great team atmosphere and selling a great product with an awesome set of people.
Great Local Company
ASSOCIATE RETAIL MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Curtis Bay, MD30 December 2014
Under Armour is a great company. Local company and worked under a great management staff that taught me a lot.
Amazing company culture and team environment
Retail Associate Marketing Manager-Outdoor (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MD24 October 2012
• Opportunity to evaluate and improve current processes
• Never hear again, “this is how we’ve always done it”
• A strong team to work with
• Challenges of a high growth, high energy company