Under Armour, Inc Employee Review

View all Under Armour, Inc reviews

Lots of bending and folding
Freight Team Associate (Former Employee) –  Ellenton, FL5 July 2019
Nice place to work, but most of employees are 25 yrs old or younger. The atmosphere is definitely not conducive for seniors. The music is loud and current. Under Armour should make more size clothes to fit all types of people. My wife and I wear their clothes everyday because they make a great product. Marketing should expand their sights past athelites and sports. I think it should be worn by everyone for all occasions.

Other Under Armour, Inc Employee Reviews

Nashville warehouse
Worker (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TN19 August 2019
The management team is wanting you to things they are not willing to set you up to be successful at. It's really about who you know and the buddy system when trying to move up.
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Pay and management
It was okay
Under Armour (Former Employee) –  Centralia, WA18 August 2019
Management in my opinion was poor. Two young women as the managers, both with a lot on their plate inside and outside of work. I understand this job is retail and there is a lot of stress that comes with it, but never once did I feel comfortable or like family there. It is truly a part time job, and don't expect more. The discounts were great. I worked at the Clearance store, so our discount added to whatever the store had was nice. Just didn't feel connected with the other employees, and it wasn't a very "fun" or engaging job. Again, it is just a part-time job. When I was here I also had awful hours. Though I was a college student athlete and made it clear I was free the majority of the week aside from certain times or days, I worked maybe 4-8 hours a week. It was pathetic.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Short Break; No hours; Competitive hours; Poor management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Under Armour, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.