Under Armour, Inc Employee Review

View all Under Armour, Inc reviews

Didnt like it
Picker and invertory (Former Employee) –  Curtis Bay, MD15 July 2019
I didn't like the lack of management..long hours and long days.no real break time and awhole lost of work that needed to be done.and also long drives from my home

Other Under Armour, Inc Employee Reviews

Don’t Work Here
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Washington, PA23 August 2019
When I first interviewed, got the position, and got trained for the first week I was really excited to work here. Little did I know what was to come. My assistant, senior assistant, and associate managers were amazing. Great at their jobs and wonderful people to work for. Sadly the GM of the store didn’t fit into this category. Where do I start, she has super unrealistic expectations that no human can possibly meet. I felt bad for all the managers that worked under her, she NEVER made them feel appreciated or made them feel like they were good at their job. She always got out of working almost every weekend, even busy ones, and if she did work she’d open and NEVER close the store. She was never at the store the first 6 months I was there and when she was there she’d come in like a tyrant demanding things get done and once again having unrealistic expectations. When you saw her car in the parking lot or knew you had a shift with her, you dreaded it. 2 months into being there, employees of 3+ years were quitting because of her. The morale in the store was so low when you walked in you wanted to walk back out, all because of her. She’s not a good manager and she’s running Pittsburgh Under Armour into the ground. It’s sad because the other managers are the best but sadly will never get promoted because o her. She hires from the outside and not the inside. Please do not work at this location. You will hate it.
Great job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Round Rock, TX23 August 2019
Great job for someone my age. I’d recommend anybody to work there who was anywhere from 18-25, you gain valuable experience and it was a good group of people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Under Armour, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.