Unicorn
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Unicorn Employee Reviews

3.3Work–Life Balance

Average

Great environment fast paced learned alot about warehouse work. Was able to work different areas assisting other co-workers. Hard part not having the necessary material and machinery to work.

to much politics

starts at 0700am till 2300pm daily while at sea, hard work with intensive labour causing fatigue. no moral.learnt nothing as crew were from foreign countries unwilling to share knowledge.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

long hours. untasty food. weight loss

Co workers friendly

These is the place I have learn many new measuring instrument used in quality department senior worker thought me many new thinks and encourage the workers to improve there talents.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Long work hour

Decent

This is a decent job to work for. There are not many perks and there is no opportunity to move up. They like to work people and do not appreciate that their employees work very hard.

Temporary Position

This position is regarded as temporary until a permanent position secured.with the required salary and benefits can be be. My managerial skills is at senior management level at the rank of a Brigadier in the SAPS.

Pros

Small family business

Cons

Travelling long distances

environnement de travail instable

relation employeurs/salariés tendue conditions de travail particulières

Best Company

Flexible hours and worked well with personal life. Perks from job were medical plan, as well as, benefits with other companies. Only negative was the system was slow and there was a discrepancy with our store and corporate at times. Pay was great, but could be more because of job environment.

Pros

Discounts at clubs. Medical plan. 401k.

Challenging myself to better my customer service

• Airlines emergency response training • Document examination (passport and visa) • Dangerous goods regulation • Check in system, departure control passenger reservation and boarding gate handling • Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction

Pros

free travel ticket

Cons

short lunch break

fun work place music in workplace

A typical day at work doing about 200thousand words patent in an 8hrs. shift the hardest part of my job was the chemical patent this required more work than usually patent. I learned new things about patent and I enjoyed my work.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

health care

Staff are incredible!

I left this job due to broken promises. I won't go into details but I needed a manager to push me and help me progress in my career and I ended up in a dead end situation where I was doing the same things I had already learned over and over again. I do not have a bad thing to say about the waiting staff or kitchen staff as they cared. If I had my own restaurant I would take each and every one of them with me!

Pros

Free lunch.

Cons

Long hours, no training, broken promises.

Productive work and Personally grow and develope

Company was good but no Job Security, it was small industry. It was based in Sangli MIDC area. I got a good amount knowledge and future for next job career. Company Management was quite good but day late work and job security is big issue.

Pros

Cons

long Hours

good place to work

i have worked part time here for a year and really enjoy serving the public, the management are very good and look after the teams interests and will accommodate any requests that are reasonable.

Pros

flexible hours

Cons

all evening work

Caring and loving atmosphere with a focus on consumers

Unicorn Center is a unique and special place with a call from God in assisting individuals with intellectual disabilities in life and job skills with the goal of integrating them into the community. Unicorn has taught me that we are all equal and deserve a fair chance as everyone else no matter what disabilities or impairments one may have. Management and training were always around with support to the bottom line employees. The hardest part of the job was letting our consumers go, but the most enjoyable part was seeing them achieve their goals and place them with a rewarding job out there in the community.

Pros

Fun Atmoshpere

Cons

Short breaks

A typical day. Learning new things, and working hard and having fun.

learned how to run rock crush set up for good product. Backhoe Cat Loader Screener all types of material. Management great for allowing me to make the call on jobs projects, helpful when needed. Co-workers were good most of the time. When things would not go as planed break downs things that were out of your hands, or out of your control at the time. When everyone on site were on the same page with no mistakes, and doing the best for customer.

Pros

Being appreciated hard work.

Cons

Not being appreciated hard work.

Daily sales representative work

Visisting actual customers Introducing new customers Follow on offers Follow up on invoicing and goods delivery.

Pros

Gaining skills in sales

Cons

Excellent products / High Prices

Very interesting place to work

Unicorn provide environments to their employees to become the best and manage to have very best productivity

pioneer in thinking and developing future, they know what and how

And though economics aren’t strongest part of this company they really know how to motivate you and take best of you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unicorn. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Unicorn