UniLodge
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

UniLodge Employee Reviews

Australia5 reviews
Working for Unilodge is one of the best jobs I have had, there's a strong team work culture specially from management. Management provides training and bonding activities to promote team work.
The rooms are good and have a relaxed environment but the problem is their way of giving salary it is almost a month when they are sending the salary which is not really good specially we international students needs money to supply our needs here
Pros
When I arrived here, this is my first job. I am immediately hired.
Cons
But, i didn’t know that the salary was delayed.
UniLodge offers a stable work environment and are always growing so I know that I have long term work with them. The people are friendly and there has been a push towards the benefits and people side of things recently, which is really great.
Pros
Learning and development options, internal promotions, service awards, healthy and diverse culture, great team to work with, annual performance reviews
Empresa séria que lhe permite crescer como pessoa, onde você tem liberdade para dar suas ideias.
Pros
Flexibilidade
Cons
Pouca oportunidade para estudantes
Was a great place to work as I also lived there and knew most people. I organised social events to get more people involved. Working with students and people in general is my passion.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at UniLodge?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at UniLodge. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2