Can't progress much unless you're a full timer. Horrible management. Can't learn much.
There's just no future for career progression. I am a university graduate but there is just no future there for you unless you are willling to start from the bottom and work your way to the top. Upper management can sometimes have impossible demands either daily targets or how store is run or how staff are.
Found job in chosen field
- Why do/did you like working at UNIQLO?4 people answered
- What is the interview process like at UNIQLO?2 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at UNIQLO?2 people answered
- Is experience required?2 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at UNIQLO?One person answered
- How often do salary reviews and pay rises occur at UNIQLO?One person answered
- Does UNIQLO have a staff discount? How much is UNIQLO’s staff discount?One person answered
- Is there a preferred age bracket for workers?