Group interview, presentation about company history, then videos about customer service, and you get split into groups to present what you think is good customer service, and then you get interviewed individually.
They do mostly group interviews. It's pretty easy to get in but staying is hard.. you have to put in alot of effort to get more shifts.Otherwise, you'll be stuck with 3.5hr shifts for 1 day a week.
- Why do/did you like working at UNIQLO?4 people answered
- If you were to leave UNIQLO, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at UNIQLO?2 people answered
- Is experience required?2 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at UNIQLO?One person answered
- How often do salary reviews and pay rises occur at UNIQLO?One person answered
- Does UNIQLO have a staff discount? How much is UNIQLO’s staff discount?One person answered
- Is there a preferred age bracket for workers?