Unisys Employee Reviews in Rhodes NSW

Found 4 reviews matching the search See all 2,096 reviews
Has room for improvement
Desktop Support & Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Rhodes NSW10 October 2018
UNISYS has plenty of room for improvement in the space of Account Management, training, promoting and management.

Management showed a lack of skills required to train and improve their employees.

Management pushed their employees to levels where several of them broke down and cried in front of the entire team.

Workload was too great and at times was very dangerous for engineers to drive whilst tired.
Unisys - would class them as a below average employer
Delivery Manager (Former Employee) –  Rhodes NSW13 July 2018
Although like any job there's always plenty to lean if given the opportunity and have enough time after completing the company required tasks which places the tick in boxes for management. Management at Unisys are no longer concerned about there staff or teams, there only concerned is themselves and nothing more.
Climbing the corporate ladder at the expense of others, accepting recognition for work completed by others, blaming others for errors made by themselves is a good indication of how you are treated by management. Don't get me wrong, there are a few remaining managers that appreciate and look after there staff but they are slowly disappearing.
I was owed almost $5000 in expenses and when submitted was not accepted because they were not submitted within the allowed time frame.
Pros
Meet and work with some good people
Cons
Long hours, expected to work even when on holidays
A good place to work
Strategic Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Rhodes NSW4 February 2017
Unisys Mortgage Processing Unit is a self contained unit of Unisys that services RAMS HomeLoan. It runs the entire mortgage backoffice, call centre, Collection on behalf of RAMS.

The reason I am leaving is because of the lack of work. I was hired as the Strategic PM responsible for the Responsible Lending Project. The project was supposed to begin in December 2016. However, the project has been delayed for another 6 month. I decided to leave as there was no meaningful work for me.
Pros
Good working culture, friendly and competent staff
Cons
Lack of work due to project delay