Unisys Employee Reviews in Sydney NSW

3.4Pay & Benefits
Found 4 reviews matching the search See all 2,099 reviews
Stock Broker with some IT and table tennis skill
Wintel , IDM & VMWARE Analyst (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW22 September 2016
I enjoy talking with people, so I am the designated person to deal with all the tough clients. Being a stock trader, I can be very calm and cool when the stock market turn into a bloodbath. Considering that clients are too easy to handle.

Literally, everyday is a learning day for me if its not work related then its life related. I am quite chill at work either the CEO or my colleague next to me. The hardest part of the day would be not happening much at work or quite time over the holiday time.

The most enjoyable part of my work would be either being nominated as the start of the month or winning the table tennis (ping pong) after being challenges
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Only SME of the role
Fun workplace
Customer Service/Administration Officer (Current Employee) –  Rhodes,Sydney20 December 2012
In my current position I learned to multitask. Managements is good and helpful, co-workers are great,
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no further opportunities
Lovely people. Teamwork. Great Hours. Shift money. Petrol money.
Image Operator (Former Employee) –  Rhodes Sydney8 May 2012
Loved working there. Enjoyed my job, the people were lovely. I would of been there to the day I retired, except the Banking Section I was in within Unisys closed down and we were all made redundant.
Pros
i liked the hours, it fit in with my family situation.
Cons
the travel wasn't great.