Unisys Employee Review

A good place to work
Strategic Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Rhodes NSW4 February 2017
Unisys Mortgage Processing Unit is a self contained unit of Unisys that services RAMS HomeLoan. It runs the entire mortgage backoffice, call centre, Collection on behalf of RAMS.

The reason I am leaving is because of the lack of work. I was hired as the Strategic PM responsible for the Responsible Lending Project. The project was supposed to begin in December 2016. However, the project has been delayed for another 6 month. I decided to leave as there was no meaningful work for me.
Pros
Good working culture, friendly and competent staff
Cons
Lack of work due to project delay

Other Unisys Employee Reviews

Outsourcing specialist in 1997-98
Outsourcing Pre-sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Melbourne Australia15 May 2019
It was my first job in the Commercial world.
I won my first two deals as an Outsourcing pre-sales specialist.
I was a "Guru".
Then I did the Transition Management and got setup by a witch who wanted to be a GM.
Then I got involved in an unwinnable Tender.
Then Fujitsu came after me.
Unisys were not happy when I wanted to leave after the headhunting.
They counter-offered but their culture of Internal fighting was poisonous to my "customer-service" mindset.
Pros
First commercial experience
Cons
Internally focussed
great and diverse culture
Customer Operations Case Manager (Former Employee) –  rhodes, nsw18 December 2018
amazing place to work, recognition and progression is there. employee engagement is great, offers progression, security and great work life balance. great culture
Pros
great culture
Cons
a bit far

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unisys. Our community is ready to answer.