UNITED DENTAL CARE Employee Reviews

5.0Pay & Benefits
Fast Pased, busy but fun work place.
Head Dental Nurse (Current Employee) –  Glasgow27 March 2013
A typical day at United Dental Care is very busy and fast paced. I spend most of my day dealing with patients face to face and on the phone or dealing with staff issues or training and regularly do stock orders and rotas for the day to day running of the practice.

The Managment at United Dental Care are very good and supportive in my eagerness to learn more management skills to progress further from my current 'Head Nurse' status.

Everyone at the practice is lovely and have many years of experience between them. The Dentists are all very different in the way that they work which is good as it teaches each nurse new products and techniques.

I spend my days meeting and greeting patients at the main reception desk and love getting to know them and making them feel comfortable when they attend, this is my favourite part of working at United.

Although over all the Practice is a great place to work we do get the occasional complaint or staff issue which has to be dealt with and this isn't always the most enjoyable part of my job however; I do understand that in any job these incidents may arise and just have to be dealt with in the best manner possible.
Pros
employee of the month
Cons
run late most nights.