UnitingCare Health
View all UnitingCare Health reviews

UnitingCare Health

UnitingCare Health Employee Review

Bandaid solutions to most things maintenance

Mostly ok work culture. Most people are hard and genuine working staff. Definitely not a place for slackers. Machine like efficiently run workplace. This is how it has to be. As I said no room for slackers. Pay rates are not where they should be. Underpaid workers in all sections of the system. This needs to be addressed.

Cons

Good workplace. Looks after its' staff. Salary was higher than other places.

Supportive staff and management. I really enjoyed my time working for Uniting Care. I gave me great foundations of nursing care and helped me transition to being a registered nurse. I still know people who work here and enjoy it.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Night shifts but that's all healthcare not just here.

Some lovely people to work with but be prepared to be worked into the ground.

No career advancement as the place is full of dinosaurs. Don’t get sick or grieve for too long if a family member passes away, you’ll get no support except to be offered the EAP and then be coerced into reducing hours or going back to casual employment. Workloads are dangerous, no ratios of nurse to patients like public hospitals. Equipment is old and broken. People keep working there because the parking is free.

Pros

Some lovely, dedicated co-workers.

Cons

Overworked and don’t value or care for staff.

Medium

UnitingCare offices are modern and facilities good. There is a high turnover of staff who seem to be overworked and do not have an inclusive culture. Job uncertainty

Pros

Values

Cons

High turnover of staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UnitingCare Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare UnitingCare Health with

Learn about UnitingCare Health in popular locations

• UnitingCare Health
  • Bandaid solutions to most things maintenance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?