University of the Sunshine Coast
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

University of the Sunshine Coast Employee Reviews

USC is an extremely professional working environment and everyone in my office treated me with respect and kindness. Working hours were great and the pay was amazing.
The lectures to the tutorials were practical in preparation for a better understanding in IT. Taking my masters in USC was an amazing experience and the lecturers were helpful and approachable.
This has been my favourite place to work of any of my job positions so far. This is due to the supportive and fun workplace and people which you work with daily.
Pros
Most things
Cons
sometimes management isn't great
Organized and very well managed work culture. Everyone in the team is very helpful and friendly. They motivate and encourage students to be a part of the work culture to understand the University better. Very diverse and welcoming attitude.
I enjoyed working at the University of the Sunshine Coast, during my time employed by the Safe USC team. The team members are great, supportive and work well together.
I did Placement with the University of sunshine Coast. Where I did placement was at the chancellor State School and University Hospital where I learned a lot and was able to figure out some things about my degree.
I have received a series of contracts from USC since completing my masters. All work had come from Professors and Lecturers. The work is challenging but the conditions very flexible.
I was hired to bring the Indigenous service office back on course. Although difficult to do so at first, the team came together and I was well supported by Management
Pros
good environment and seeing student success
Cons
none all good
academic learning center this place is not for me because i am 37. Graduating at 42 with a hex debt close to 100,000 dollars is not feasible. This pathway suits those from school.
Pros
lifestyle
Cons
money
great facilities great club Activate (outdoors club) good location good $5 feed at the brasserie with your student card good exchange program to overseas with excellent grants
Review shift logs from previous shifts Ensure all software programs are operational Ensure that all Fire Indicator Panels are operational Review CCTV and access control software Interact with contractors on a daily basis Good co-workers to work with Ever changing environment. Each day was different. Hardest part of the job: Receiving phone calls at night from on shift security guards to give advice or be advised of incidents that occurred.
Pros
Great working environment
Cons
Night time phone calls
Working as a casual tutor at USC is a great opportunity. It is a wonderful experience to pass on information to up and coming scientists! Management and co-workers are very supportive and approachable.
Working at the sunshine coast university allowed me to interact with students on a personal level and as a student myself I was able to understand where they were coming from and was able to assist them a lot better. I was given the chance to work in a couple of areas which also allowed my skills to be boarded.
My Supervisor makes work very enjoybable, field work is exciting, fast-paced and demanding. Love working with the students, like myself, they are always eager to learn.
This job is a platform for me to build a strong network of employers in the field of social services and social work in particular. I have been enjoying the team work among all my colleagues and I really appreciate the approachable nature of my supervisor who guides me in my professional and personal development. I am grateful to the management who offers me a lot of opportunities to grow as a young graduate with lots of skills and experiences.