Unleashed Travel
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Unleashed Travel Employee Reviews

Great culture and even better products!
In my 5 years at UGT, I never once felt bored. The team, the culture and most of all the products. This is so much more than just a student travel company. UGT is the travel gateway for thousands of Australian students every year. We get to be a vital part of their new chapter. Year after year, my passion for the company and skillset grew steadily. Not only is it a fast-paced, all-in experience but it's one that I will cherish for life. I am so proud to have played my part in the growth of UGT.
Pros
Culture, job flexibility, great management, amazing products, opportunity to travel.
Literally the job of a lifetime!
It’s hard to find the words to describe working with Unleashed Grad Trips. I went on my own grad trip with my friends after finishing school in 2016 and was then fortunate enough to begin working with Unleashed in 2017. The experience so far has been so incredible and I love everything about Unleashed. The quality of the trips is second to none and I really respect the amount of work that is put in behind the scenes to ensure that the trips run smoothly and everyone has an amazing time. I would 100% recommend getting involved with Unleashed Grad Trips!!!
Pros
Everything!!!! Epic day trips, themed parties, pool parties and amazing crew!
Cons
Nothing at all
Amazing company full of Legends
After my trip back in 2010, I thought Unleashed was the coolest company ever! I never imagined myself working here 7 years later and helping create the trip of a lifetime for other students. I now actually wake up & want to go to work! With a close knit team including our dog Diego, we are more like a supportive family, with a balanced mix of fitness, laughs, office bevs & banter while getting work done with a positive attitude and amazing results. I feel so lucky to be a part of the Unleashed team. :)
Live and breathe Unleashed
I started my Unleashed journey as a year 12 student celebrating the end of high school in Fiji with the amazing Unleashed Destination Crew. Since then I have worked my way through the rungs and seen myself running ambassador programs, moving through to inbound sales, out bound sales and have now taken on a senior sales position.

I have loved every step of the journey and every member of the team that has come and gone over my last 5 years with this fun, energetic and all round amazing team and company.

Culture has always been so important when looking for my dream job and Unleashed has taken that to a new level emphasising we're mates before colleagues.

All-round amazing workplace :)
Pros
Office dog, great people, chill, flexible
Cons
no parking
Positive workplace with amazing culture
Unleashed Grad Trips is by far the best place to work for numerous reasons, first and foremost, the culture of the organisation thrives on valuing the staff allowing each of us to grow personally and contribute to the overall success of Unleashed Grad Trips. Everyone who works at Unleashed really care about each other, the success of the brand and there is a healthy team dynamic thanks to a core group of values each of us strive to uphold. Not only do I feel like a valued employee every day, I am inspired to be truly part of something special here at Unleashed Grad Trips.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unleashed Travel. Our community is ready to answer.