Unleashed Travel
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Unleashed Travel Employee Reviews for Planner

Planner2 reviews
Australia2 reviews
Amazing company full of Legends
After my trip back in 2010, I thought Unleashed was the coolest company ever! I never imagined myself working here 7 years later and helping create the trip of a lifetime for other students. I now actually wake up & want to go to work! With a close knit team including our dog Diego, we are more like a supportive family, with a balanced mix of fitness, laughs, office bevs & banter while getting work done with a positive attitude and amazing results. I feel so lucky to be a part of the Unleashed team. :)
Live and breathe Unleashed
I started my Unleashed journey as a year 12 student celebrating the end of high school in Fiji with the amazing Unleashed Destination Crew. Since then I have worked my way through the rungs and seen myself running ambassador programs, moving through to inbound sales, out bound sales and have now taken on a senior sales position.

I have loved every step of the journey and every member of the team that has come and gone over my last 5 years with this fun, energetic and all round amazing team and company.

Culture has always been so important when looking for my dream job and Unleashed has taken that to a new level emphasising we're mates before colleagues.

All-round amazing workplace :)
Pros
Office dog, great people, chill, flexible
Cons
no parking
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unleashed Travel. Our community is ready to answer.
Unleashed Travel Reviews by Location