Unleashed Travel

Unleashed Travel Employee Review

View all Unleashed Travel reviews

Amazing company full of Legends
Trip Planner (Current Employee) –  Bondi Junction NSW12 June 2018
After my trip back in 2010, I thought Unleashed was the coolest company ever! I never imagined myself working here 7 years later and helping create the trip of a lifetime for other students. I now actually wake up & want to go to work! With a close knit team including our dog Diego, we are more like a supportive family, with a balanced mix of fitness, laughs, office bevs & banter while getting work done with a positive attitude and amazing results. I feel so lucky to be a part of the Unleashed team. :)

Other Unleashed Travel Employee Reviews

Great culture and even better products!
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW2 July 2018
In my 5 years at UGT, I never once felt bored. The team, the culture and most of all the products. This is so much more than just a student travel company. UGT is the travel gateway for thousands of Australian students every year. We get to be a vital part of their new chapter. Year after year, my passion for the company and skillset grew steadily. Not only is it a fast-paced, all-in experience but it's one that I will cherish for life. I am so proud to have played my part in the growth of UGT.
Pros
Culture, job flexibility, great management, amazing products, opportunity to travel.
Literally the job of a lifetime!
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Grange QLD13 June 2018
It’s hard to find the words to describe working with Unleashed Grad Trips. I went on my own grad trip with my friends after finishing school in 2016 and was then fortunate enough to begin working with Unleashed in 2017. The experience so far has been so incredible and I love everything about Unleashed. The quality of the trips is second to none and I really respect the amount of work that is put in behind the scenes to ensure that the trips run smoothly and everyone has an amazing time. I would 100% recommend getting involved with Unleashed Grad Trips!!!
Pros
Everything!!!! Epic day trips, themed parties, pool parties and amazing crew!
Cons
Nothing at all

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unleashed Travel. Our community is ready to answer.

Unleashed Travel Reviews by Location