Upstream Print Solutions
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Upstream Print Solutions Employee Reviews

Australia3 reviews
Great working culture with a large staff base. Team work was essential in my position working with many different departments within the company.
Pros
Customer focus was essential
Arrived at 7.30am for 8am start. Opened phone lines. There were only 3 of us on Carole, Glennie and myself until 8.30am. Talking calls, I have learned a great deal about people over the years.
My Manager was great, good sense of humor as have I. Told you if things weren't right, how you handled a particular situation etc.,

The hardest part was explaining to customers that you were doing your best to get their toner to them asap. Then the Courier Company letting you down.

The best part was when everything worked well for the customer and they would call you back and say so.

Also having good friends to work with over the years, Caole and Glennie about my age and the young ones Jess, Natalia Carmen and listening to what they got upto on the weekends.
Pros
Christmas Parties, End of Year lunch.
Cons
From time to time you would get sick of the sound of your own voice.
Upstream is a fantastic place to work, It has been a great stepping stone for me to get my foot in the door in a B2B sales world. The best part of the job as the admin assistant is being able to still have an oportunity to liaise with customers and bring my many years in the hospitality industry to my current postision without needing to make sales.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Upstream Print Solutions?