Urban Maintenance Systems

9: Urban Maintenance Systems Employee Reviews

Australia9 reviews

3.0Work–Life Balance

I lasted 5weeks before I resigned (Thats My Review)

Ask to much out of one person. GPS track you on a phone that they provide you. Not enough hours in day to keep up with the demand. Be weary if you sign up. Its all about the $$$ for these guys.

Pros

Company car. But don't speed by 3km over or they'll let you know about it.

Cons

GPS tracking employees

Horrible culture

The company is poorly managed. They have no respect for employees. Do not waste your time if you are looking for an employer who appreciates your hard work.

Pathetic bunch of bludgers

Weirdest place I've been employed in 15yrs, Heath hired a bunch of people with no experience, and no work ethic, and if you try to just get some work done you'll be told to stop, singled out n sacked. Must just be a scamn to right off $$

Pros

If you're lazy and useless you'll fit in well

Cons

If you're not lazy and useless you won't

UMS is a good company to work for

UMS is a good company to work for, the systems used by UMS are extremely good but can be a bit too much at times, they are a very strongly safety oriented company

Pros

Safe work enviroment

Cons

Culture can be unconfortable in some areas

Hard work and skill are not rewarded

Management are not willing to listen to employees on how to improve work processes, quality of work, achieve efficiencies or even to improve safety. Employees are not consulted on even the basics like developing safe work method statements. You are judged on the clients perceptions of you, not the actual quality of your work or your actual productivity.

Pros

Working outside

Cons

Incompetent management, early starts, low pay.

UMS Thomastown, VIC.

Many of the workers at the UMS Thomastown, VIC. branch were either on drugs &/or alcohol, and the management were incompetent and lacking in any horticultural experience at best (which is amazing due to having council contracts w/ Hume Shire). Don't waste your time.

Pros

Working outdoors.

Cons

Incompetent management, faulty broken work equipment, low wages.

good

very basic simple but hard work the employees are easy to get along with working around housing comission homes is an eye opening experience.

Pros

early knockoff

Cons

management can be difficult

Very good although very guverned by the Dollar

I very much enjoyed my time at Urban Maintenance Systems and I was in charge of a national Fleet of 300+ vehicles, I was in charge of Procurement, plus looking after the head office facility.

varied work experience, great team, treated well

Work was varied and interesting clients. fellow workers great with wide job experience. training and up dating of tickets was always very good

Pros

vehicle @ uniform supplied, varied work, respect from management

Cons

I'm not there now

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Urban Maintenance Systems. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Urban Maintenance Systems with