Valiant Employee Reviews

Collaborateur service des crédits
Collaborateur crédit office (Former Employee) –  Berné (56)19 August 2019
Bonnes conditions de travail
Cadre de travail bon
Excellente collaboration entre les différents départements.
Restructuration et délocalisation du département des crédits
Poor culture
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Woodbury, NY4 August 2019
The culture is poor due to respect between employees no core values. High school environment. Most personnel doing payroll have no formal training and only know Valiant. W-2’s and taxes filed incorrectly do to robot training not understanding of the full pay or tax cycle. No accountability only cover ups from clients as well.
Pretty good while it lasted
full time Facility Maintenance Electrician (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MI12 March 2019
Great Career Opportunity.
Not very long employment opportunity or their ability to find additional forms of employment within Valiant. Very challenging and they gave me the opportunity to learn as I went. They seemed very grateful of my work ethic.
Pros
Free lunches once in awhile, liked my boss-good trusting relationship. Understanding.
Cons
some organization issues, i.e sometimes they were not well organized
No Professionalism, poor ethics
Sr. Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Woodbury, NY21 May 2018
No directions from senior management, poor ethics among employees, unprofessional environment, no collaboration between internal IT department and Operations.
Very productive
Head security Officer (Former Employee) –  London4 April 2018
This company is good to work for very reliable and feels like a big family working together to make a safer place. Always able to contact line manager and have your input and if they think it’s a good idea they put it forward
fun work place
Bar Maid (Former Employee) –  Grimsby, Lincolnshire1 August 2017
fun lively environment, fast paced at times but could also be a little slow and quiet during the day. Sunday entertainment was always good. customers were all good fun and made it a great place to be it was like a little family when I worked there.
Pros
Always had a good time at work
Cons
late nights
Pretty good
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Woodbury, NY7 May 2016
Working at my current job has given me experience and room for growth. I have worked with many different people who have given me different opportunities and my workplace relationships has grown and fostered me with a solid foundation for my career.
work is manaeable but routine work everyday.
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Sin ming9 October 2015
Work is a bit scary when patients run away but colleagues are fun and work becomes enjoyable.have to be alert.quite taxing as have to wake and alert for 12 hours.
No Comments
Network Tools Administrator (Current Employee) –  Washington, DC31 August 2015
Very high speed paste working environment. with all kinds of network tools involved. so many to learn but no training provided. not healthy environment to work for.
valiant
Door to door sales (Former Employee) –  London, ENG23 August 2015
i found that working for valiant taking part in door to door sales was a very challenging job, I feel working for valiant improved my communication skills, this job meant you had to be very strong minded and have a lot of patience.
Great Company
Automation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Guelph, ON7 May 2015
Valiant is a great company to work for. The hours are long but it goes by quick as your always doing something different or something is always popping up. Management were great the people I work with were great and a lot of fun. The hardest part of this job is being away from your family so much, I have two boys so only seeing them once a month was tough. The most enjoyable part of the job is how rewarding it is when you see the final result.
Pros
Great experience builder
Cons
Away from family to much
enjoyable and focused environment
Independent Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Maidstone, ENG1 August 2014
The work began in a very relaxed environment in which we trained our pitching abilities and learnt the theory behind sales. The teaching was very fast-paced and enjoyable and the management treat their employees with complete respect.

The co-workers are all kind and competitive and are always happy to give tips. There is no sense of hierarchy or malicious behaviour.

The real challenge occurs when you're required to work from 11:00 to 20:30, constantly on foot with a smile on your face at all times. It is physically tiring and the success to failure ratio is very low. Most of the customers will not give you the time of day, however the friendly customers will make it all worth it.

The most enjoyable aspect of the job is the sense of achievement when you manage to sell the product and save the customer a lot of money. Building a relationship with the customers is thoroughly enjoyable and the training process is very rewarding.
Pros
Daily Training, Free transport to selling areas.
Cons
Long hours, physical fatigue.
Fast Paced, Deadline driven environment
Senior Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Woodbury, NY9 June 2014
Due to the nature of the industry, a very large majority of the work comes in on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. The rest of the week is a bit more relaxed.

For me, the best part of the job is the relationships I've built with my co-workers, many of whom I expect to continue to see after moving on.
Productive & Fun
SELF EMPLOYED INDEPENDENT SALES ADVISOR (Current Employee) –  Gillingham, Kent21 May 2014
great company to work for.
self employed positions, all commission based on sales.
training daily, always practicing pitch.
great work mates very friendly and fun.
due to travelling plus work hours was very very long days for myself.
great management very friendly open and honest.
always check in to see your okay.
customer interaction and people skills development.
Pros
constant learning and training
Cons
commission based salary
One of the best companies I worked for.
Door Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Kingston upon Thames, ENG22 January 2014
As a job which is very busy and responsible I know it can be very productive and fun. Can always count on my colleagues.
The best part job and the company are flexible with my hours worst is I am finishing my shift quit late in the evening.
Pros
Flexibe hours
Cons
Late hours
productive and fun place to work
Job Leader (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON29 June 2013
I enjoy what i do and don't wish to leave Valiant .I am looking for part time work to keep myself busy and earn some extra money for my family