Vans Employee Reviews

Found 4 reviews matching the search See all 1,191 reviews
Not worth working over the christmas period
Retail Assitant (Former Employee) –  Bondi Junction NSW3 January 2018
Working at vans was initially fun and exciting, with great opportunities to learn the retail structure. However, management was harsh with no communication and often problems arose that were not dealt with at all. My pay was taxed half and the problem was not fixed till after my last pay check, even though I messaged trying to sort it out months before. The team however was very friendly and welcoming, and the atmosphere was great.
Pros
Friendly team
Cons
Low pay and poor communication
Good experience into the retail world
Sales assistant (Former Employee) –  Ringwood VIC8 March 2016
Working at vans was a great introduction into the retail world with lots of experience gained. I feel confident to step into any retail with clothing or footwear now.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Management was unprofessional
Vibrant and fun working atmosphere
Retail Assistant (Current Employee) –  Essenson DFO3 April 2014
A typical day of work consist of general housekeeping and cleaning of the store, receiving stock and pricing stock. Helping customers as the number one priority to achieve sales and KPIs. Being aware of store and personal budgets. My co-workers where supportive and where great team players . The hardest part of the job would be to try and reach personal budgets on the quieter days and the enjoyable part of the job was to assist customers and delivering exceptional customer service.
Pros
Discounts