Vans
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Vans

Vans Employee Review

Fun, energetic vibe and great place to work.

Vans is a great job in terms of gaining experience, i went from being casual to full time to assistant manager all within a year. We'd start the day by playing great tunes and creating a friendly customer vibe, followed by completing a varied amount of tasks. The hardest part of the job was dealing with quiet periods. The most enjoyable part was working with the team, each person bought a unique characteristic to the store.

Pros

Work parties

Cons

Long Hours, no overtime benefits.

Same role

Great place to work.

I absolutely loved my job at Vans, so much fun, so much room for personal expression and just genuinely enjoyable workplace. Everyday was so much fun

Great place to work however hours can sometimes be limited. The job is good and the discounts are great, there is also bonus pay available for good performance.

A great experience in retail

This job allows the development of strong communication skills. Management is constantly pushing to better individuals in confidence as well as sale strategies. The team are lovely and are like family. Great place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vans. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3
  • Vans
  • Fun, energetic vibe and great place to work.